Looking for a family rental in Bedford MA - would consider with option to buy....

Asked by Tina Maturah, Westfield, MA Fri May 24, 2013

Looking for a family rental in Bedford MA. Single family or Condo/townhouse is fine. We would consider a 1-2 year lease and if the house meets our needs we would consider rent with option to buy in a year or so. If your house has been listed and you can't sell for what you want, consider renting to us. We are business professionals with 2 small children (3 and 5) that would be willing to rent and take care of your home. You can reach me at tinamaturah@comcast.net. Thanks!

Answers

3
Heath Coker’s answer
Heath Coker, Agent, Falmouth, MA
Fri May 24, 2013
I would use a local rental professional to save time and money and also to make sure you don't miss a great rental.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
Cara Loosen, Agent, Boston, MA
Sun Oct 6, 2013
Did you find a lead free rental that was backed up with legal documents?
Gerry Harrin…, Agent, Stoneham, MA
Fri May 24, 2013
I would be glad to help you in your search for rental properties.
Feel free to contact me by email or my cell!
I look forward to hear from you!
Gerry Harrington
Sales / Rental Agent
Anderson Treacy Real Estate
geh1963@gmail.com. 781-367-1647