Looking for a 2 family home around woodside, elmhurst, or jackson heights. pretty much something along the 7 train or R or N

Asked by Nazrul, Unionport, Bronx, NY Sat Apr 6, 2013

I prefer to respond via email and my budget is a little under 475,000. Im willing to provide a down payment of 100K ( by selling my condo).
Thank you guys.

Answers

14
Martina Ryan, Agent, Bayside, NY
Sun Apr 7, 2013
Please contact me I should be able to find something in your range.

m-ryan@rcn.com
Trevor Curran, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Great Neck, NY
Mon Apr 8, 2013
First steps:

1. Meet with a Local Mortgage Banker to get prequalified for mortgage financing. The Mortgage Banker will review all facets of your loan request to answer your questions with regards to the types of loans and maximum loan amounts you could qualify for.

2. Get a referral to a good, local, real estate attorney. Call the attorney, retain the attorney so you have her information handy when you make an offer. Having that information at time of offer helps you demonstrate to the Seller how serious you are, and they will consider your offer with more interest.

3. Line up a Home Inspector. A good home inspector will scare the heck out of you: that's what you pay him for! But you'll concentrate on the fundamentals of the property: roof free of leaks, plumbing, heating and electrical up to code and in good working order. Again, when you make an offer and you have your Home Inspector ready to go, your offer will be considered with much more interest by a Seller because you truly have your "ducks in a row" and your preparation demonstrates your serious attitude about conducting the purchase transaction in a timely manner.

4. Find an experienced Local Realtor who works in your desired shopping area. A serious pro Realtor will refuse to show you homes until you are Prequalified for mortgage financing. Don't take offense! That Realtor doesn't want you to be disappointed and wants you to have a smooth experience as you shop for your new home.

Put together your Team of real estate professionals and shop 'til you drop!

Trevor Curran
Mobile: 516-582-9181
Office: 516-829-2900
Fax: 516-829-2944
PowerHouse Solutions, Inc.
185 Great Neck Rd, Suite 240
Great Neck NY 11021
Licensed Mortgage Banker – NYS Dept. of Financial Services
NMLS#3528

If you thought my answer was helpful, please give me a "Thumbs Up" or "Best Answer." Thanks!
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sat Apr 6, 2013
Why not simply consider working with an agent of your own; for available area properties check http://www.mlsli.com. Be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.
Abdul Nasher, , Queens, NY
Wed Apr 17, 2013
Call me brother
718-501-4779
Alina Bogosi…, Agent, Rego Park, NY
Wed Apr 17, 2013
Hi Nazrul,

I would love to help you with your search, I work in this area, if you could call me to discuss what you are looking for in more detail, I will send you the properties available, you can reach me at 347-463-2979, I look forward to hearing from you, thanks!
Shu Du, Agent, New York, NY
Sat Apr 13, 2013
I have a 2 family house in Elmhurst for you and near the train, you can reach me at 718-304-6833. Sue
Abdul Nasher, , Queens, NY
Sat Apr 13, 2013
Brother
Trying to contact u , no luck
Call me please @
718-501-4779
Abdul
Shu Du, Agent, New York, NY
Tue Apr 9, 2013
How much your looking for a 2 family house? I have a 3 family house in elmhurst, and near the 7 train. Call me at 718-304-6833. Sue
Alina Bogosi…, Agent, Rego Park, NY
Tue Apr 9, 2013
Hello Nazrul, I would love to speak with you and discuss what you are looking for in more detail, you can reach me at 347-463-2979, I look forward to speaking with you soon!
Shu Du, Agent, New York, NY
Mon Apr 8, 2013
I can help you, call me at 718-304-6833. Sue
Shu Du, Agent, New York, NY
Sun Apr 7, 2013
Fajardo Dela…, Agent, Flushing, NY
Sat Apr 6, 2013
We can help to quickly find your next property. I will also, handle all the
details for you so that your property will close in a smooth and expeditious manner.

Fajardo Delacruz
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Century Homes Realty Group llc
Direct Line: 347-932-0609
Fajardo Dela…, Agent, Flushing, NY
Sat Apr 6, 2013
We have per-qualified "Buyers" that are looking for apartments to
buy in the Queens,Brooklyn and Long Island area.It could be
residential,commercial real estate or any other option if possible.
Homeowners... don't get caught in the 'pricing trap' "if you're home
isn't selling as fast as you'd like, don't drop
the asking price another penny until you speak with me.

Fajardo Delacruz
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Century Homes Realty Group LLC
Direct Line: 347-932-0609
Nirmala Cara…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Sat Apr 6, 2013
Nazrul,

There are a few 2 family homes for sale in the areas you mentioned above. Please send me an email and I would be glad to discuss this with you in detail.

Nirmala Caraballo
Cruz Realty
646-479-7873
nhcaraballo@yahoo.com