Justin, Home Buyer in 44333

Looking for a family friendly area of Clearwater, St.Pete???

Asked by Justin, 44333 Mon Feb 27, 2012

My family and I are going to be relocating for a job to the Clearwater, St Pete, Bradenton area. We are unfamiliar with the area and are looking for a family friendly place to live. We want parks, safe, and ***good schools. I would be working in Clear water area and would like to stay under a 45 minute drive. My hours would be 630 - 2:30 so rush hour is not much of a concern. We have a son who is 2 and we are in our early 30's .

Does anyone have suggestions for area to look for housing with a budget of 250K? Looking for newer home built within the last 15 years or so.

Answers

3
Stephen McRo…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Tampa, FL
Thu May 24, 2012
Also, for a quick view of loan programs as will as 100% program

or 97% with NO PMI and No FHA 1.75% MIP Fee

Go to:
http://www.trulia.com/blog/steve_31/2012/05/mortgage_brokers…
Thu May 24, 2012
I'm from the Tampa Bay area originally and know it well.

I own Pro Option Mortgage, so I have no reason to push any one area.

Call me and I'll tell you where you should consider living

http://www.pro-option.com 813 443 0808

Also, and this is huge, the realtor partners I work with will offer you up to $3,500 to $4,000 buyer's agent credit to pay towards closing costs and/or towards Interest Rate reduction in addition to helping you find your best deal on a home.

Total pkg that is very hard to match!
Deborah Schn…, Agent, Madeira Beach, FL
Thu May 24, 2012
There are many good neighborhoods in Pinellas County and with your budget it should not be a problem to find something your family will love. I have a strong working knowledge of all the neighborhoods in Pinellas County as I am a retired Deputy Sheriff and patroled the whole county for 25 years. I would love to help you find your dream home. Give me a call.