Looking for a fairly new SFH in Cape Coral with Owner financing..

Asked by Pete, Fort Myers, FL Wed Jul 2, 2008

Answers

5
Jay LaGace, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Sat Jul 12, 2008
Pete, I have several that are available at this time. All 2005 or newer homes. We need 10% down and they are offered at 6% interest, amortized over 20 years with a 5 year baloon. Let me know if I can help you out or send you information on these homes.
Jay LaGace - 239-443-8795
Cathryn Blai…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Tue Jul 8, 2008
Usually owner financing seems to be a better way to go looking at it from the outside. From a legal point of view however, who will protect you if the deal goes sour? You will want to know who you are dealing with and may want to get a lawyer involved to check over your paperwork to make sure you are not signing your life away. One of the reasons people opt for seller financing is that they think they may not qualify for a traditional loan or that they could save money doing it on their own or maybe even both. Realtors and Mortgage Brokers get paid to help you find exactly what you are looking for and to protect your interests while purchasing the property.
There are loans still available with no money down even with credit scores lower than 600. Also Cape homes can be found at prices 90K and higher for a 3 bed, 2 bath home due to the number of foreclosed homes available on the market. I am also a Mortgage Broker. If I can assist you with any more questions regarding financing, please give me a call.
Cathryn Blair-Bennett
First Capital Lending
239-277-9244 Ext. 212
Carolyn Gian…, , Cape Coral, FL
Wed Jul 2, 2008
Pete-
Just wondering why you are looking for OWNER financing?
Owner financing is usually at a higher rate than with a mortgage broker.
Just wondering.
Carolyn Giandonato
Sellstate Advantage Realty Network
(239) 243-4082
Kate Painkin, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Wed Jul 2, 2008
Pete, I found 36 houses in Cape Coral that offer seller financing, built since 2000. They range in price from $105,900 - $1,150,000. An example can be seen at http:// http://www.200832015.painkinsprimeproperties.com or email me and I'll be happy to give you more information.

Kate
Michael R Ke…, , Cape Coral, FL
Wed Jul 2, 2008
Pete, I am sure their are a few out there! Give me a call or send me an email and I will set you up for an account that you can search the MLS yourself! In the interim I will investigate any possibilities! Have a great day!