, Other/Just Looking in

Looking for a buyers agent to work with me in the cleveland tn area. Some one who knows the area well.

Asked by , Fri Jun 29, 2007

Answers

6
Megan Manly, Agent, Nashville, TN
Fri Jun 29, 2007
I see that the other commenter thought you were in Ohio. I understand that you are in Cleveland, TN. The very best of the best are in a network call CRS (Certified Residential Specialists). It's the most elite and demanding residential designation you can receive. Only 4% of all REALTORS have earned it. The average CRS makes more than $160K a year. All that to say, they are typically who you look for to work with in each area. In Cleveland, you have several CRS options. Here they are for you!

Valerie Holt RE/MAX R.E.
Rhonda Vest McClure Bender Realty
Robert Y. Praytor RE/MAX
Jim Workman Bender Realty
Susan Michelle Ledford RE/MAX
Muriel Dean Womac RE/MAX
Larry D Hawkins Crye Leike REALTORS
Steve Black RE/MAX R. E. Professionals
Linda K. Kaylor Bender Realty
Diana J. Auberry RE/MAX
Max Phillips Crye-Leike, REALTORS Cleveland, TN
Mary Philomena Paul-Davis Prudential Realty Center
James R. Holt RE/MAX Real Estate Cleveland, TN
Kelli R Paul Bender Realty
Marie Varnell, , Crofton, MD
Sat Mar 1, 2008
What is the monthly cost to be on Brian's recommended list?
Muriel Womac, , Cleveland, OH
Fri Feb 29, 2008
Hello my name is Muriel Womac, I am a native of the Cleveland area and I would be happy to work with you as a buyers representative. Have you been to the bank to get pre qualified? Let me know the what you expect in your home. You may contact me direct at 423-618-7641 with any questions that you may have, or you can reach me at the RE/MAX Office 423-476-7300 and just ask for me.
Marie Varnell, , Crofton, MD
Fri Feb 29, 2008
If you have not found a buyer's agent to work with you, I would like to offer my assistance. Although I am not originally from Cleveland, TN (having moved here 13 years ago), I am very familiar with the area. Please consider my assistance in your search. I have posted my website http://www.mytennesseehomes.net, Marie Varnell, Century 21 1st Choice Realtors; 423-478-2332
Kara Lawson, Agent, CLEVELAND, TN
Wed Feb 27, 2008
I am a Realtor in Cleveland Tn, and would be delighted to show you properties! Call me anytime 423-762-5933! Visit my website to see information on Cleveland and myself. by the way the list that has been given is out of date.
Bruce Lynn, Agent, Coppell, TX
Sat Jun 30, 2007
Call Philomena Paul-Davis ABR, GRI & CRS 1-800-767-2004.