Ana Thomas, Home Buyer in Sacramento, CA

Looking for a 2 br.,2 ba.,single family home for buy in SACRAMENTO, CA area, in next 60 days or sooner.Price

Asked by Ana Thomas, Sacramento, CA Fri Nov 14, 2008

70 000 $-90 000$.Thanks!!

Answers

3
Ute Ferdig -…, Agent, New Castle, DE
Fri Nov 14, 2008
Hello Ana. As of this morning, there are 189 active single family residences listings in Sacramento in the $70,000 - $90,000 range (homes with at least 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms). Which areas of Sacramento do you prefer? I can run a search by neighborhood, radius from a particular address, zipcode or pretty much any other search criteria you may desire to narrow down your search. You can e-mail me at uteferdig@yahoo.com for further assistance.

Ute Ferdig
Beth Moran, Agent, Folsom, CA
Fri Nov 14, 2008
HI Ana,
There are a few neighborhoods that you can search to find a home in your price range. I usually go over lifestyle details to give you a better idea of where you would want to begin your search. You will have a tough time finding a SFR close to downtown and if you condsider a condo you might find more.
Ed Fitch, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Fri Nov 14, 2008
Please check out my site and contact me as I offer an excellent shared commission plan for buyers in Sacramento. You can search the MLS in Sacramento at your leisure, or I can search for you based on your critera. Thanks! Ed