Looking for a 4 bedroom Villa home at Carriage Gate Flemington NJ , preferrably a Saratoga model. How do I?

Asked by S, 08820 Mon May 12, 2008

find the recent?
closed price for this model so I know what to offer?

Answers

8
Kristen deBl…, Agent, Hillsborough, NJ
Thu Sep 6, 2012
This is public information and anyone can access it. However, if you get in touch with a Realtor, they can pull up this information for you and help you through the process.
Jeanne Feeni…, Agent, Basking Ridge, NJ
Wed Jan 26, 2011
Hi Sri, if you are trying to sell on your own, you may want to get exposure on a For Sale By Owner site or use the services of a limited service firm that for a small fee will get your listing on the MLS.

The market is tough and requires smart pricing and the full force of a strong marketing effort to succeed and I believe you will get both with a full service agent. if you do decide to hire an agent, interview several and be sure to include the commitment to - and strength of - internet marketing as one of your primary drivers. 90% of today's buyers look for their homes online - you gotta be there in a big way to be seen.

Good luck to you,
Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering Commitment to Service
Web Reference:  http://www.feenick.com
Sri, Both Buyer And Seller, Flemington, NJ
Tue Jan 25, 2011
I have a Saratoga model, just getting ready to put on the market. call me if interested at 732 3063594.
Gregory C Ro…, , Flemington, NJ
Wed May 6, 2009
Why is Carriage Gate your target area. You can research it on Realtor.com but a local realtor should be giving you daily feedback. My question would be do you have a home to sell ? Do you have a commute that requires Raritan Township . I currently have a Pa/Nj Brokers license and can show you properties closer to Phila. Raritan Township or further North or South, I belong to Trend that takes in your area south and across the river, Garden State that takes in Hunterdon County and Leigh Valley that borders Bucks and borders Garden Sate I can send you information on all areas .Contact me if I can be of service
Greg Robinson
Craig, Home Buyer, Philadelphia, PA
Mon Aug 11, 2008
There are a lot of homes in Carriage Gate for sale but a few have been sold already. I'm closing on one today. Each house is slightly different but the average one is worth about 450 right now.
Camille Mill…, , Flemington, NJ
Wed May 14, 2008
S;

Your Realtor should be providing you with a market analysis of the areas active, pendings and solds--and not just Carriage Gate. Our market area has been selling quite well recently but since our peak in 2005 prices have fallen about 14-19% (depending on the section of the County). Flemington, Readington and Clinton are all seeing recoveries this Spring. There are alot of homes for sale in Carriage Gate so do your home work. Your Realtor can also search the tax records to let you know what the current owner paid.

Please contact me should you need assistance. Best of luck in your home search,

Camille Miller
Prudential NJ Properties
Flemington, NJ
Eliza Jacome, , North Brunswick, NJ
Mon May 12, 2008
Hi S,

The above property is the only one sold with in the last 12 months.
AD: 39 STIRRUP LN* ZIP: 08822-3437* LP: $520,000 SP $510,000 6/28/2007

If I can be a futher assistance, just give me a call.

Good Luck,

Eliza Jacome
ERA Absolute Realty
ElizaJacome@ElizaNJHomes.com
Jeffrey Vroom, Agent, Clinton, NJ
Mon May 12, 2008
I specialize in Hunterdon County! Just shoot me an email and I'll email you the sold listings.
jeffreyvroom@yahoo.com
Web Reference:  http://www.jeffreyvroom.com