Looking for a beach-front condo-hotel as an investment property that is pet-friendly. Any ideas? Thanks!

Asked by Joanne, Daytona Beach, FL Fri Feb 1, 2013

Answers

6
Ron Wallach, , New Fairfield, CT
Sun May 12, 2013
like to buy it but need know condo fee and taxs I disabled live on 700 a month so need to know can buy have money but cost to live there is the ?
Ron Wallach, , New Fairfield, CT
Sun May 12, 2013
Tony Goudie, Agent, Port Orange, FL
Mon Apr 15, 2013
This is my own listing. It is priced to sell at :
$29,900 and Pet Friendly !

219 S Atlantic Ave Unit 103 DB, 32118
Elliott Hago…, Agent, New Smyrna Beach, FL
Fri Feb 1, 2013
I have one in both New Smyrna and Daytona Beach Shores- BOTH OCEANFRONT 2/2drop me a line or email 386-690-6546 NSBEBroker@aol.com
Chris N Dale…, Agent, Anaheim, CA
Fri Feb 1, 2013
Hi Joanne!

Depending on the size of the animal, some condo hotels allow owners only to have their pets such as Daytona Beach Resort.

I would love to speak with you at length about the options available, 386-871-8465.

Talk to you soon!
Stephen McRo…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Tampa, FL
Fri Feb 1, 2013
-

ME TOO!

I'm looking for the same thing on the Gulf side, but must allow two Man Eating, Ferocious, 6 lb Yorkies! lol

Contact me and I'll share with you the loan programs I'm considering to purchase with as little down as I can.

See the loan programs at http://www.pro-option.com

=====