Looking for a Realtor in South Jersey (please see requirements) ..

Asked by S A, 08002 Sat Mar 24, 2012

We're first time home buyers looking for our ideal home in the towns of Mount Laurel / Voorhees / Marlton (we're also open to Cherry Hill where we currently live).

Our most important requirement is a good (Elementary) school (not just the school district, but the actual school itself).

We're highly motivated and looking to work with a Realtor who is patient and adept at working with first time home buyers. We will need someone with excellent financial & negotiation skills to lead us through the buying process.

If you meet the above description, please drop us your contact details and we'll take it from there.

Thank you.

Answers

24
Louis Visco, Agent, Marlton, NJ
Sat Mar 24, 2012
Yes, I am the person you are looking for. My name is LOUIS VISCO 609-828-1747- e-mail viscolou@juno.com. I work 7 days a week to have my clients feel that they got the best house for the best price. I have a extensive background in real estate, building construction and show and list properties all over South Jersey. I am based in Marlton (Pat McKenna realtors) and have a great following of happy buyers and sellers. Reference's up on request.
Please give me a calland I will start your profile to allow us tobegin searching for your dream home.
Thank you and hope to hear from you.

LOUIS VISCO
Mary Jo Ingr…, Home Buyer, Colts Neck, NJ
Tue Jun 3, 2014
Hi , Please come view my beautiful home at 59 picadilly circle marlton nj. 4 bed 2.5 bath home corner lot, move in condition shows like a model. It is a for sale by owner but we are also working with buyers agents. we have a wonderful school system and our home is located on a prime lot on a great street in Kings Grant Developement. call today to view 609 792 6034 ask for Mary Jo
christinabal…, Home Buyer, Mount Laurel, NJ
Wed Apr 30, 2014
I found an excellent realtor in South Jersey. Her name is Sejal Patel. She is professional, patient, and I don't think she sleeps-she works too hard! Her website is sejalpatelrealtor.com
Hope this helps!
Jessica Holt…, Agent, Moorestown, NJ
Sun Apr 29, 2012
Hi There - If you have not found someone yet, I would love to help. I specialize in Mount Laurel, Medford, Marlton and Cherry Hill areas. Also, I am able to show you all types of properties including short sales and foreclosures. Click my website below, it will also give you access to all the listings currently on the market.
Laura Gianno…, Agent, Manahawkin, NJ
Fri Apr 6, 2012
That's great...good luck! You're well prepared!
S A, Home Buyer, 08002
Fri Apr 6, 2012
Thank you all for your kind replies. We have selected our Realtor and have set foot on our journey to finding our home.
Jodi Schwarzl, Agent, Cherry Hill, NJ
Fri Apr 6, 2012
Hi SA,

Just checking in to see if you've decided on a Realtor. If not or if you feel you need a change, then please call me. When I moved here I had the same requirements so I can relate to your needs. In addition to meeting your requirement list above, I like to say that I have a great sense of humor and will do my best to make your transition easy and enjoyable.

Call me when you get a minute and we'll talk.

Jodi Schwarzl
856-857-2817
Barb Saccoma…, Agent, Moorestown, NJ
Tue Mar 27, 2012
I grew up in Cherry Hill and currently live in Mt. Laurel. I have children in the Elementary school here as well. I'd be happy to meet with you when it's convenient for you. We will sit and discuss all of the things you are looking for in your new home. Feel free to call or text me at anytime.

856-313-0088
Robert Green…, Agent, Cherry Hill, NJ
Mon Mar 26, 2012
Hi S A! Wow, certainly no shortage of responses here. I have lived in the area for more than 20 years - and have called Mt. Laurel, Marlton and Voorhees home. At our first meeting you will be given a customized 1st-time buyer package explaining the process - step by step.

Here are a few words from recent clients:

"Robert is an expert when it comes to homes in South Jersey. He is also very generous with his time and knowledge and will not stop until you find the house that fits your wants and needs. He stuck with me for 6 months until I found my home and now I just moved in! Thanks Rob!" -RH

"Finding our home wasn't easy. We had many pitfalls during our quest for the perfect house. He was always there and when we wanted to give up, he always has an encouraging word. Anything we needed or had questions about if he could help us he did. I would definitely recommend him." - SP

"Robert was the second agent I worked with during my search, and he was able to jump right in and get up to speed very quickly. Within a week, he was sending me listings that were exactly what I was looking for, and because of his personal interaction with me he was able to hone the search until we found the perfect property." -JI

You can find additonal information about my qualifications and 5-Star rating at:
http://www.zillow.com/profile/Robert-Greenblatt/

-Robert Greenblatt
856-575-1818
Jody Pagliuso, Agent, Medford, NJ
Sun Mar 25, 2012

Please feel free to contact me at 609-410-9573 anytime.

I will be glad to assist you in your home search.

Jody Pagliuso
Prudential Fox & Roach Realtors
http://www.jodypagliuso.com
jodypagliuso@comcast.net
, ,
Sun Mar 25, 2012
I have been originating loans since 1997 and have had numerous transactions with Realtors in the area. I would be happy to give you a list of my top 3 for the areas you are looking to purchase. You mentioned that you were first time buyers, so I wanted to let you know there are many programs for financing options in the towns you are looking in like USDA, LWYW, Smart Start, that can add in funds for down payment, etc.

Here are two short videos that can help you educate yourseld on what is needed and what is available. Feel free to contact me about financing and the Realtors I would recommend after 15 years in this South Jersey market. Best of luck to you!!

http://realestatemarbles.com/jscordova/2011/06/24/pre-approv…

http://realestatemarbles.com/jscordova/2011/04/08/nj-1st-tim…

Joseph S. Cordova NMLS# 146855
http://www.joecordova.com
Lincoln Mortgage Company
8003 Lincoln Drive West, Suite F
Marlton, NJ 08053
office: (856) 810-1200 ext. 242
direct fax: (206) 333-0946
cell: (856) 304-2381
Louise Capri, Agent, Cherry Hill, NJ
Sun Mar 25, 2012
Dear SA,
Wow, you received alot of responses! There are so many qualified realtors in the areas you are looking for. And we are all working hard to earn a living. I too, have alot of experience in working with first time home buyers, and have testimonials stating so on my website. In addition to having the expertise of negotiating the price and working through the home inspection on your behalf, I also am a good listener and take pride in quality service. I always pick up my phone or reply back in a text, if preferred. I think an important factor in finding the right fit is someone who makes you feel you are their most important client. I also have worked side by side with lenders to make sure there are no snags in getting your mortgage commitment so your settlement will close on time. Please give me a call at 609-234-0881, at your convenience. I appreciate the opportunity and if you have already chosen someone, good luck in finding your dream home!
LCaprisellshomes@aol.com
http://www.Caprisellshomes.com
Randi Lubenow, Agent, Cherry Hill, NJ
Sat Mar 24, 2012
Working with first time home buyers is my forte. I have a mortgage company working right in my office so it is a very hands on experience. I pride myself on having patience with my clients and having great negotiation skills especially in the market as we know it today. Please contact me at randisells@hotmail.com or contact me on my cell 6092204342. If you would like to speak to any of my former clients, I would be happy to pass along their contact information.
Graling (Gra…, Agent, Cherry Hill, NJ
Sat Mar 24, 2012
Thank you for reaching out for a realtor in South Jersey to assist you with your real estate needs. I would be delighted to assist you with your real estate needs and will provide you with the professional service you are expecting from your realtor. I often work with first time homebuyers and understand the importance of making that first time investment into a new home. Please feel free to give me a call 856-857-2162 and I would be happy to meet with you and walk you through the buying process.

Graling
Laura Otani, Agent, Moorestown, NJ
Sat Mar 24, 2012
Hi First-time Buyers,

Most of my Buyer Clients have been first time buyers. I have been an agent for 9 years and prior to that worked for a Mortgage Company and a Title Company, so I have background in all aspects of the process and can thoroughly explain everything you need to know about the process.

I cover all of Burlington & Camden counties. I am a resident of Hainesport now but have personally lived in Cherry Hill & Mount Laurel previously and am very familiar with all the areas that you have expressed interest in.

If you would like to contact me please call my cell# 609-841-7532.

Laura Otani
Broker-Associate
Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc
110 Marter Ave, Ste 501
Moorestown, NJ 08057
Paul Howard, Agent, Cherry Hill, NJ
Sat Mar 24, 2012
Hi "S A.",

I've owned the only Exclusive Buyers Office in Cherry Hill since 2002.
I'm also a member of the National Association of Exclusive Buyer Agents. (NAEBA)
I'd be interest in talking with you.

You can reach me at:
856-488-8444 pretty much any time.

Paul Howard, Broker
NJHomeBuyer.com Realty
80 Barclay Center Suite 4A
Cherry Hill NJ 08034
856-488-8444

http://www.FaceBook.com/homebuyers
http://www.njhomebuyer.com
Connie French, Agent, Medford, NJ
Sat Mar 24, 2012
Hello
My name is Connie and I live in Mt. Laurel. My office is in Medford. I would like the opportunity to speak with you personally to get some more details on exactly what you are looking for in your new home and agent. I am quite familiar with Mt. Laurel schools since my son attended K-12 here. Please call me anytime and we can see if we are a good fit.
Patiently waiting to hear from you. :)
Connie French
ERA Statewide Realty
856-722-7606
Laura Moore, , 08053
Sat Mar 24, 2012
Congratulations....taking steps to buy your first home is exciting. You are already ahead of the game by looking to interview and connect with just the right professional. You certainly will need to find who you connect with to make your dream a reality. I would love to meet with you and discuss how I can be of value. My contact info is as follows...
Good luck and I look forward to speaking with you.
Laura Moore
Sales associate
Prudential Fox and Roach Realtors
856-264-4181 cell
http://WWW.propertydoll.com
856-222-0077 office
Web Reference:  http://www.propertydoll.com
Beverly Ackl…, Agent, Roswell, GA
Sat Mar 24, 2012
Hi First-time Home Buyer,

Wow, you certainly received a lot of responses from qualified agents in relationship to your query.

My suggestion would be to contact each of these agents (including myself) and interview them. You are about to hire an agent who should be your consultant for life. Take your time, ask great questions, and weed out the agents you feel don't have your best interest at heart. Talk is cheap and actions speak louder than words.

I am with Keller Williams in Medford - servicing all of the great state of New Jersey and would like to interview for the position. I can be reached at 609.532.3974 or e-mail at homehunters@comcast.net.

Many thanks and good luck in your search for the right agent and the right home for you and your family!

Beverly Ackles
143 Medford-Mount Holly Road
Medford, NJ 08055
http://www.findahomeinburlington.com
Laura Gianno…, Agent, Manahawkin, NJ
Sat Mar 24, 2012
I'm sorry I don't work in that area, because you sound like great buyers (but you didn't mention credit). I work at Keller Williams in Atlantic County and work in Little Egg Harbor but know of several agents that fill the bill.

I would suggest calling Keller Williams in Cherry Hill at 856-685-1601, ask to speak the the Broker or Team Leader, and explain what you want.

Good luck....happy home!
Jennifer Cot…, Agent, Moorestown, NJ
Sat Mar 24, 2012
You are going to get a ton of replies from your request with every agent saying they are exactly what you are looking for in an agent. Your best bet is to talk one on one with someone to see if you connect - this agent will become your best friend and it should be a relationship that lasts a lifetime.
Web Reference:  http://www.JennCotton.com
Robert Kelly, Agent, Moorestown, NJ
Sat Mar 24, 2012

I feel very well qualified to help you in your search. I am an Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR) who has worked with many first time buyers over the last several years. As a matter of fact, I particularly enjoy working with buyers like you! I live in Voorhees, was a former resident of Cherry Hill and my office is in Moorestown. As a result my strongest areas of experience are in Marlton, Mt. Laurel, Voorhees and Cherry Hill! As a full time agent with Re/Max you will get my undivided loyalty and superior negotiating skills. Please check out my web site at http://www.bobkellyrealtor.com and look in my "profile" at the testimonials. I am proud and challenged to make the home buying process as stress-free as possible especially for first timers.

I welcome the opportunity to talk to you in person at your convenience so you can make sure we are a great fit together. Thanks for the inquiry and I hope to hear from you real soon.

Bob Kelly
Cynthia (Cin…, Agent, Columbus, NJ
Sat Mar 24, 2012
Hi: My name is Cindy Kieft and I have been selling real estate for 24 years. I can help you with your first timCe home and direct you to some grant money if you qualify. Let me know if you want my help. http://www.cindykieft.com and email cindy@cindykieft.com or cann me onmy cell 609-304-1057
Tony Campisi, Home Buyer, R.M.R. Industrial Park, Laredo, TX
Sat Mar 24, 2012
I have everything you requested and more. I am also one of the top real estate instructors in south jersey. I have worked with many first time buyers and my patience level and knowledge of the areas you are interested in is very high. You can reach me at ATonyCampisi@gmail.com