Looking for a POCKET Single Family Home in the BELL SCHOOL area under $1M. Email me if you know of anything coming on the market.Carrie@atproperties.

Asked by CARRIE McCORMICK, Chicago, IL Sun Aug 4, 2013

Answers

8
CARRIE McCOR…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun Aug 4, 2013
Well, I just received an email form an agent with a pocket listing. Always be positive! :)
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun Aug 4, 2013
Why agents do pocket listings or promote them makes no sense to me. Well, other than greed. If you can sell a property as a pocket over list price, imagine how much you can get when you open it up to the market. Most agents or companies promote these to double dip.
Philip Sencer, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun Aug 4, 2013
Good luck with that. Pocket listings are very uncommon and the odds of an agent having one and also looking at this site to find you are close to zero.
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Wed Aug 7, 2013
Carrie ...let us know if the pocket listing works out for your clients. Best of Luck.
Joe Schiller, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Aug 5, 2013
i would look on the MLS and bid away
Synthia Noble, Agent, New Lenox, IL
Sun Aug 4, 2013
in most cases a listing agent that doesn't fully advertise their listing is not acting in the best interest of their client (the seller). my advice would be that you find a buyer's agent to work with you, that will have your best interest in mind. you can imagine that if the listing agent with a pocket listing isn't representing his seller, he is not going to be representing the buyer either. he is representing himself.
Melissa Murp…, Agent, Bellwood, IL
Sun Aug 4, 2013
Everyone should read Chicago broker Dennis Dooleys posts on pocket listings via Facebook this last week. A must read!
David Hanna, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun Aug 4, 2013
Look on the west side of Western. If hey are expecting a $1 mil house as some kind of del, good luck with that.
If they were smart they would look at other schools. Bell has serious growing pains, many excellent choices nearby.
Soory about the typos...
Flag Sun Aug 4, 2013