GreatCondo16…, Home Seller in New York, NY

Looking for a Non 55 Gated Community in Lake Charleston, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach area. Lakefront homes are a plus !!!

Asked by GreatCondo1623, New York, NY Wed Apr 17, 2013

Answers

8
Michael Tann…, Agent, Boynton Beach, FL
Thu Apr 18, 2013
Hi Atrie,

We have several to choose from in the Boynton Beach and Delray area. Bay Estates, Le Palais, Colors, Fountains, Delray Shores, to name a few.

I have been a local Realtor for 13 years in South Florida. If you are not currently working with a Realtor, I will be happy to assist you on finding a home in the area.

Any questions, please do not hesitate to contact directly at 561-707-1962

Highest regards,

Michael Tanner ALH CDPE
Tannergroup@yahoo.com
561-707-1962
Keyes Co Realtors
pjpirri, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Delray Beach, FL
Fri Apr 26, 2013
Check out Winston Trails. Nice homes under $350K with HOA under $150/mo. Public golf and tennis.
Tom Priester, Agent, Tequesta, FL
Fri Apr 19, 2013
Artie,

You are going to find that inventory across the board is very limited. Most of what is out there is either over-priced, in poor condition, associated with a private club with equity and or initiation fees, has location al issues, etc. Any well priced new listing in the current market is going to sell very quickly.

Take Aberdeen out of your equation unless a private club is a possibility. Great club with reasonable fees but your annual dues even for the social membership run $7,500 per year and there are additional fees and a special assessment for their new fitness facility which is beautiful.

One of your requirements is a gated community and another is monthly fees no higher than $250+/- so keep in mind that a 24 hour manned gate is an expensive budget items so manned gated communities for most part will be out. Your best bet is to align yourself with a professional Realtor® who can develop communities to keep a close eye on and make sure you are among the first to know of homes that hit the market as you will have to act quickly.

Clearly defining your housing goals paying close attention to not only location but budget and condition you are willing to accept and having your pre-approval or proof of funds up to date and ready to go is the key to success. In this market you have to be ready to act quickly when the right opportunities present themselves. I would enjoy the opportunity to be on the list of Realtors® you interview be very happy to work with you towards meeting your goals.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
GreatCondo16…, Home Seller, New York, NY
Fri Apr 19, 2013
Hi All,

Thank you for all the responses !!!! We are looking for a detached home 3 bedroom 2 bath single family detached on a lake. We are in our early/mid 50's. We will be working, me part time, my wife full time. I will be 55 in Sept so 55+ is a possibility but HOA's and prices have shot way up in the places we have looked at. We want a Non 55+ gated community with HOA's no higher that the mid 200's. We have seen some communities like Winston Trails, Westchester, Aberdeen (not sure if it's 55+ or not). We have also looked at Lake Charleston but that community is not gated, we are not ruling it out but we want other options.

Once again we appreciate any help !!! :-)
I have a listing in Lake Charleston that just came on the market yesterday. 4 Bedroom / 2.5 Bath - 7634 Trenton Dr. It's a great house. Please contact me if interested.

Paul Dono
Boca Executive Realty
561-777-4242
Flag Tue Apr 23, 2013
tflynn4857, , Boca Raton, FL
Thu Apr 18, 2013
Hello Artie:

Give me a a little more detail re what your like........ R u married with kids..?, need a yard......bedrooms & baths...?

I am born and raised in this community and work with serious buyers.......and, I would be happy to with you......

By the way, my family came down to Florida in 1946 from Brooklyn and I worked for a while in The City for Morgan Stanley.....I love The City.....but, in the winter time,.....you'll love living down here...!! You probably already realize that......

If you wish to work with me let me know some more...... and, if you have other associates seriously looking for homes down here.........send them my way too.... !!!

Tom Flynn, JD, MBA
U of Notre Dame
Tom Priester, Agent, Tequesta, FL
Thu Apr 18, 2013
Artie,

As you may be aware the real estate market in Palm Beach County is very strong at this point in time. Inventory levels are down, well priced homes in good condition sell within days (if not hours) and buyers must have a very well defined game plan and be prepared to act quickly when the right opportunities present themselves.

You have taken a great first step in defining your needs as a lakefront property in a gated community in the Boynton Beach/Delray Beach corridor that is not age restricted. We have hundreds of listings as of this morning that meet those requirements but dialing in on a clearer description is what is needed for a successful answer to your families needs. Are you looking for a single family home? Or will a town home or condominium meet your needs? What is your budget? How many bedrooms and baths do you require? Is a garage a requirement? Private pool? Is a private club with the associated fees in play? Will you consider a frame home or is a CBS structure required? What monthly association fees are acceptable? The list goes on.

Your best bet for successfully finding a home in this market remains traditional sales by motivated sellers who have taken care of their property. You need to ensure your unique housing needs are fully understood by your Realtor® and like you have been doing touring any new listings that hit the market immediately. Be prepared for multiple offers received by the seller within a very short time period so you have to know the metrics surrounding each home and be prepared to make a strong offer.

Have some patience, understand that you are not going to find the "perfect" house at a bargain price as that is not going to happen in the current market. You can succeed but you have to have a game plan.

I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Nadine Mauro, Agent, Lake Worth, FL
Wed Apr 17, 2013
Hi Artie,

There are several communities that fit your criteria.

Contact me directly and we can discuss exactly what you're looking for, and get you moved away from the cold, cold, winters of NY.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com
Leslie Hamil…, Agent, Delray Beach, FL
Wed Apr 17, 2013
Hi Artie,

I can find you a home in a non gated community in the areas you describe but I need some additional information from you such as what is you budget, how many bedrooms/bathrooms you are looking for and if you want to be close a school or not. Give me a call or email me.

Leslie Hamilton
lesliejhamilton@hotmail.co
561-568-7231