Looking for a Foreclosure Specialist to work with.

Asked by James Sikes, Asheville, NC Mon Dec 17, 2012

Will need access to MLS or for you to supply data, comps and listings.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Sean Heideman, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Tue Dec 18, 2012
Hi James,

Any agent can sell a foreclosure property but what you should be looking for an investment specialist that can help you find a great deal. My company helps a lot of investors purchase investment properties with 10% to 15% + return on investment. This takes a special skill to find good cash flowing investment properties and not every agent understands how to correctly calculate an ROI.

Please give me a call if you are interested in maximizing your investment capital.


Sean Heideman, Broker / Owner
Position Realty
Office: 480-213-5251
0 votes
Rachel Shana…, , Peoria, AZ
Tue Dec 18, 2012
I work with buyers purchasing foreclosed homes all the time. I would love to help you out. Foreclosures are down quit a bit from years past - last time I ran the numbers we had about 18000 homes on the market and only 1400 were foreclosed homes. You might want to also consider other types of sales. Another thing you might want to consider is that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac the 2 largest owner of foreclosed homes are pricing their homes way above fair market value right now. Please give me a call to discuss your options - I have worked with many investors and there is better value in other types of properties currently. Call me anytime to discuss.

Thank you
Rachel Shanahan
Century 21 Northwest
0 votes
Sonny Shriva…, Agent, Goodyear, AZ
Tue Dec 18, 2012

We have accounts with LPS Default Servicing, CitiMortgage, Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase, and Nationstar. We have sold over 300 REOs since 2008. I'm not sure what you are looking for in a "foreclosure specialist" - that could mean a lot of things. Please let me know how we can assist you, I can be reached at 623-824-4275.
0 votes
Stan Batters…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Tue Dec 18, 2012
Hi James

I work with a short sale specialist that gets thing done.
Also you can go to my web site and search like l do on your own.
Give it a try and let me know.
0 votes
, ,
Mon Dec 17, 2012
High James,

I have worked with a Foreclosure Specialist for quite a while, now.. Give Loren Hoboy a call. He can give you direct access to the MLS, plus he knows the market & is very detailed oriented. Loren will be happy to take your call directly at 623-297-3537.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any further questions, I'd be glad to help.

All the best,

Roswell Moore, CMPS
Certified Mortgage Planner
480-422-5095 direct

We are a Direct Lender, Mortgage Bank where we originate, process, underwrite, fund, AND SERVICE our loans, in-house, with FHA (starting at a 580 score AND still only 3.5% down), FHA Streamline refinance loans (NO minimum credit score, NO appraisal required) Go Green rehab loans, HomePath, Investor Friendly (10 financed properties), VA, VA Refinance loans (NO appraisal required on IRRRL loans), USDA loans, Jumbo loans, Conventional loans, plus, we allow Escrow Hold-Backs!
Web Reference:  http://www.ezAZloan.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more