Looking for a 2/2 Condo on intracoastal Pompano 150,000 or less are there any available @ this price closing anticipated 6/15 --7/1/2012

Asked by Michael Marolda, Pompano Beach, FL Fri May 4, 2012

Building should allow 1 rental per year option. Thank you

Answers

7
Roy Barker Jr…, Agent, Pompano Beach, FL
Mon Jun 11, 2012
There are plenty on the Intracoastal. no need for me to reiterate what others have already put up there. It is a great time to buy and good luck in your search. :O)
Dave & Terri…, Agent, POMPANO BEACH, FL
Fri May 4, 2012
Absolutely you can find a great condo at your price point, you just have to know the area. We have a 2/2 listing on the fourth floor with intracoastal views. Plus you will have membership in a private beach club that has a private gated entrance, cabana, shower, BBQ grills, and picnic tables virtually across A1A from you condo. AND you have dockage available to you for your boat or a wkend rental. The docks are next to the pool which is right in front of your screened balcony.
How do we know all this? We are your neighbors and that is why we choose this specific area as well. There are only 5 high rise building between Hillsboro mile and Ft. Lauderdale that can offer both dockage and a private beach this is one of them. If you don’t like this building we have other options for you as well.
Robert Dispe…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Fri May 4, 2012
Hello Again Mike;

In Pompano Beach on the water there are only approx. 15 condos available at your price range of 150k,
They are mostlyin need of work and 1 bedrooms with only approx. sq. footage of 700-800.

Hardly worth the money in my proffessional opinion.

With interest rate low- you are much better off jumping up in price and getting more for your $$.

Or 3 bedrooms 5 miles from the beach in a great golf club community around the 150k range for 1700-2100 sq. feet.

If your are interested contact me soon.

Bob D.
bob4u@comcast.net
Jen Babacan, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Fri May 4, 2012
Hello Michael,
There are 3 apts in Pompano Bch on the intracoastal in your price range. Feel free to contact me at jenbabacan@live.com and I will be happy to email you the listings.
kind Regards,
Jen Babacan
Galleria International Realty
Cell (954) 648-7334
Robert Dispe…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Fri May 4, 2012
I also have 8 Great Listings on the Ocean in 2 Very Hot Properties.
Renaissance 1 & 2 of Pompano Beach.

Both buildings are totally remodeled,impact windows and all major work & accessments completed.

Roof top sky lounge, tennis & pools on the ocean!!

Prices start at 345k-$550k direct ocean. low monthly maintenance for a ocean front building of this caliber!!
Contact me today already sold 3 in recent months-they are going fast and prices on the beach are on the rise!
Robert Dispe…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Fri May 4, 2012
Hello Michael
At that price it won't be in any nice buildings or areas.

Most condo's require ownership for 1 year before allowing rentals.

If you want a great deal and are a cash buyer- I have several you can see at
Coral Ridge Towers(co-op) in Ft. Lauderdale right by the Galt Ocean Mile on the Intra-Coastal waterway.

Great area.

Also in your price range would be Palmaire Country Club- 5 miles from the beach set on
4- 18 hole golf courses.

Large 3 bedrooms 1700-2100 sq. feet some turnkey & remodeled around the 150 mark.

I would be happy to assist in finding you a great deal.

Call me direct or send an e-mail.

Bob Dispenza
Regency Realty Services
954 857 8941
bob4u@comcast.net
Nubia Rojas, Agent, Parkland, FL
Fri May 4, 2012
i can show you three of them but 3/2 in pompano by the low 200 please advise . call me if you are interested 953-8540629