Looking for Rent to own home in Aurora, IL School District 129, any suggestions?

Asked by verdia01, Aurora, IL Tue Apr 16, 2013

Answers

5
Geoff Ommen, Agent, Barrington, IL
Wed Apr 17, 2013
First thing you want to determine is if you truly need a rent to own option. I have worked with clients this year that thought their credit was not going to allow them to buy. Turns out that they actually could through programs like FHA or Fannie Mae.

There are positives and negatives to rent to own. It gets you into a home today, but there is an additional cost to you up front. It is better than renting outright if home ownership is your ultimate goal.

Before making any moves, talk with a mortgage broker to understand where your credit situation leaves you. Most agents have direct connections with a few brokers that they can recommend.

Geoff Ommen
Broker Baird & Warner
847-271-2622
Geoff.ommen@bairdwarner.com
http://www.geoffgetsit.com
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Tue Apr 16, 2013
Plenty of options are available for you depending on your budget and size requirements.

Do you need a specific elementary school or middle school?

Feel free to contact me, I'd be glad to assist you with your search.

Be prepared to provide your work and past rental history in addition to your credit history.
Web Reference:  http://www.BJDHOMES.com
Josh Marks, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Chicago, IL
Mon Apr 29, 2013
Verdia,

Why are you currently looking to do rent to buy?

Give me a call or email to discuss further (I am available nights/weekends as well)

Warm Regards,
Josh Marks
773.303.0033
jmarks@wintrustmortgage.com
JoshMarksMortgage.com
Ron Jakious, Agent, Aurora, IL
Mon Apr 29, 2013
I do know of a possible rent to own home in Aurora. If still interested contact me at 16307505963
Mike Cluck, Agent, Geneva, IL
Wed Apr 17, 2013
Rent to own homes are very difficult to find. If you have speciific needs just let me know and I will try to assist you. I live in Aurora and specialize in that market. Mike Cluck 630-802-5825
Hi, my name is Albert and my wife and I are looking for a rent to own house in Aurora. 4 bedrooms, 2 bath, in a very good neighborhood. Please let me know if you can help and what the range will be. My number is (630) 292-1446
Flag Fri Mar 14, 2014