Looking for Rent to Own Houses Philadelphia,Pa

Asked by Mscassondransp, Philadelphia, PA Fri Oct 5, 2012

I am a single mother looking for a rent to own property, my credit score is currently 570. Recently several accounts have been deleted. Can anyone help?

Answers

8
Sheri Curci, Agent, Newtown, PA
Sat Oct 6, 2012
Sur Can..... Feel Free to give us a Confidential Call.....

John Curci RE/MAX 215-757-7889
Looking to rent (preferably rent to own) for low price. Credit score is above close to 700, need help no collateral.Just me, and my cat. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Flag Wed Mar 5, 2014
Iraida Velez, Home Buyer, Lawncrest, Philadelphia, PA
Thu Jun 5, 2014
I want to rent to own but my score is 605 and I been renting for 12 yr in the same apt and it time for me to get a home of my own my credit is not great and it been hard for me pls If I could help me call me at 267-234-1773
SHAUNTAE13, Renter, Philadelphia, PA
Wed Jul 3, 2013
Im looking for a three bedroom home, My credit score in about 540, Im having a hard time finding help because everyone is looking for a 620 score. Is there anything I can do? I was with Lexington law, for a few months. Its becoming to expensive, they are a credit repair company
Janet Hernan…, Agent,
Tue Jun 11, 2013
I'm looking to finially move from this apt. I have 4 children n we need space my credit score right now is 563 and I was told by a broker it has to be at 621 but I need to move n I really dont feel like renting from someone else heen here for 2yrs and some months need something new can anyone help?
trulia, , Philadelphia, PA
Mon Oct 8, 2012
I'm familiar with a few programs that may work for you towards achieving your goal.
Contact me directly 267-349-8322 and I'll go into detail how the programs work.
Jason do you specialize in working with bad credit under 600
Flag Thu Sep 5, 2013
Flag Thu Sep 5, 2013
Mike Rosania, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Sun Oct 7, 2012
Contact me directly 267-879-3556 and I will get you in touch with someone who can possibly help.
Gita Bantwal, Agent, Jamison, PA
Sun Oct 7, 2012
Do you know how rent to own works? make sure you hire an attorney to read the contract if you have questions. There have been rental scams .
GTOptions, , Indian Beach, NC
Fri Oct 5, 2012
So you need an agent who can really sort out your problem within no time. Just try to find a local agent and put your conditions and rates, it's then his headache to find a good deal.
Web Reference:  http://www.gtoptions.com/