Looking for Realtor Assistance

Asked by Bryan Castro, Orange, CA Wed Sep 11, 2013

I am an investor looking for REO properties in San Bernardino. I am looking and able to place offers on a certain criteria of homes.

I am looking to work with a knowledgeable, experienced, and patient realtor who can help me locate these properties. Preferred if you are an REO specialist.

Below, please recommend realtors who you believe fit this criteria, or if that might be you yourself. Make sure to leave your email and contact so I can reach you!
Thank you in advance,
Bryan
Thank You

Answers

2
James Trapas…, Agent, Highlands, CA
Thu Sep 12, 2013
Sure we can do that. I will represent you to locate REO's in our area please reply:909 280 3899 jmyjo@roadrunner.com
, ,
Wed Sep 11, 2013
Let me know if you need a purchase loan for the property or want to get pre-approved (this will increase the chances of your loan being accepted) because I can certainly help you out there. You can call me at 408-352-5147 or email me at AGreer@themortgageoutlet.com. You can check us out at http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com. I will look at your situation and present you with some options.

Alex Greer