,  in

Looking for Owner Financing in RPB, Loxahatchee, Wellington. SFH 3/2

Asked by , Tue May 8, 2012

We are looking for a property that will fit our needs. We need owner financing due to extended credit with our other properties. We are looking for a 3/2 2 car garage with a pool in Royal Palm Beach, Loxahatchee or Wellington. Something with land and no HOA. We also like Palm Beach Ranchettes. Price up to $200,00 and we can put some $ down. Something close to our criteria would be great but we are flexible. We have never had a foreclosure or short sale and we have no criminal history.

Answers

4
Bill Shearou…, Agent, Lake Worth, FL
Fri Feb 22, 2013
I do have something for you that work for you, It belongs to a client and has not been listed yet I would need to talk to you a little to try and determine if it would be a good fit for you.
Bill Shearouse
Illustrated Properties
561-723-5888
Do you have a property with Owner Financing in Loxahatchee..
I would be interested...
Please email me nationscreditgroup@yahoo.com
Khan
Flag Wed Apr 10, 2013
Abby Louis, Agent, West Palm Beach, FL
Thu Oct 25, 2012
I was driving down Military & Roebuck Road and I notice that a Condominium Community was offering a Lease Option which is an alternative. Contact me if I could be of any service to you. (561) 584-1452.
Robert Reich, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Thu Jul 5, 2012
I see one in the Acreage that could be a possibility if you up your price range a little bit. Susanna is right that they are extremely hard to come by in that price range. Shoot me an email if you want more info on the Acreage property.

Rob Reich
Realty Associates
rreich801@gmail.com
561-603-8418
Susanna Malm…, Agent, Jupiter, FL
Tue May 8, 2012
They are not easy to come by especially not in that price range. Many buyers returning to the marketplace after short sales or foreclosures are also looking for properties with owner financing. I have several buyers looking for similar situations in Jupiter.

Any sellers willing to finance out there??

Good luck!!

Susanna Grubb
Illustrated Properties, Jupiter, FL
susannagrubb@gmail.com
http://www.susannagrubb.com
I have only found rentals with options. Not really looking for a rental.
Flag Tue May 8, 2012