Looking for CA lender that can lend with the following issues:

Asked by lb_bb6, Lancaster, CA Wed May 8, 2013

* Current CAIVRs claim (HUD rep indicated I fell into exception process (HUD 4155.1 4.A.7.e (Divorce) and I am eligible for an FHA loan)
* Low FICO (

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


lb_bb6, Home Buyer, Lancaster, CA
Wed May 8, 2013
Divorce was final in 2007 and the properties were already quit claimed as required back then. My concerns are listed in the original thread. I know the basic Approve/Eligible criteria. I am looking for a lender that deals with Refer/Eligible type of situations, specifically what I originally detailed out.

There are so many nuances to the overlays, I need someone that can handle my specific questions above, then the full package thereafter.

0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Lancaster Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more