House Hunting, Home Buyer in Summit Ridge, Walnut...

Looking condo on Alma Ave.

Asked by House Hunting, Summit Ridge, Walnut Creek, CA Sun Apr 17, 2011

Answers

4
Steve Curtis, Agent, Walnut Creek, CA
Sun Apr 17, 2011
There are currently 4 properties for sale on Alma in Walnut Creek. Two 1 bedroom units at 1315, priced at $195,000 and $223k+. Additionally there are two units available at 1800 Alma, a 2 bedroom 2 bath with 1200 sf priced at $699,000 and a 3 bedroom 2 bath with 1465 sf priced at $825,000. Until last week there were two 1 bedroom + den units at 1800 Alma priced at $335,000 and $399,000. Both are now pending "subject to lender approval"

Generally 1800 Alma is considered the more upscale of the two complexes but obviously both offer immediate proximity to downtown and all that offers.

You indicate that you are looking in Summit Ridge. There are currently two active listings in Summit Ridge and 2 in Beacon Ridge across the way. There are also several in Heather Farms including one detached home that may be worth some consideration.

If you have any questions about any of these you may want to check out http://www.ContraCostaHomes.Listingbook.com ... where you will find the most accurate info because it pulls directly from the mls. You can also search sold properties from there. And obviously, if you have some specific qustions feel free to contact me or your agent if you have one.
Steve Curtis
Broker / Owner
Windermere Walnut Creek
925-408-0037
Steve@SteveCurtisHomes.com
Simon Watson, Agent, Walnut Creek, CA
Mon Apr 18, 2011
Alma and Summit Ridge are different types of communites,both are located in Walnut Creek and thats about the only thing that they have in common. Alma are newer construction Condos in the middle of downtown ,very close to the freeway and if your unit is facing it that direction its quite loud.

Summit ridge is on the edge of Walnut Creek near the Lafayette Border and are older townhomes on two or three levels and backs on to the open space with access to the walking trails.If you want to get to downtown Walnut Creek you will more than likely be using a car.The free way access to HIghway 24 is about a mile away and can not be heard.

I do know of a 3/2 townhouse in Summit Ridge that will be coming on the market in about 3 weeks, it backs

directly on the open space and has great views, please contact me if you would like more information on it,

thanks

Simon
Keller Williams Realty, Walnut Creek
925-286-7112
Kamal Randha…, Agent, El Sobrante, CA
Sun Apr 17, 2011

Im sure you have the answer to your question by now, if you need reliable listings...you should be working with a realtor. We are all here to assist you :)
Barb Sauer, Agent, Walnut Creek, CA
Sun Apr 17, 2011
First agent said it all. I currently have a hot link to Alma Ave as soon as properties come up - been searching for others for a while now. Would you like me to add you information so I can contact you first thing?
Always here to help.
Barb Sauer
Broker Associate
Re/Max Accord
925.876.4320
barbara.sauer@gmail.com