Chenna_benna, Other/Just Looking in Elkins Park, PA

Looking at the listing 1109 Prospect Avenue, Elkins Park PA 19027- Listing says there are more pictures. Wondering where I can view them?

Asked by Chenna_benna, Elkins Park, PA Fri Dec 9, 2011

Answers

4
R. Eric Axelson’s answer
Hi, there are 23 photos on my site below. Are there other homes you are considering? Feel free to email me in private. I specialize in the higher-end market.

Eric Axelson, Associate Broker
Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty
856.617.1212 mobile
axelson@kurfiss.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 11, 2011
Although there is an agreement on the property, there are some contingencies that have not been met and the property is still available to be seen. If you would like me to send you the information directly from the MLS and then set up an appointment please let me know. I will need you to email me directly with your contact information. If you would like any information on other properties in that area I can supply with that also.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 10, 2011
As Scott said, there is another offer already but some websites will still let you view the photos if you know the MLS number (5971290) and they are still allowing showings at the property. Try this website for photos: http://www.weichert.com/40265998/
Web Reference: http://www.beverlybanks.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 9, 2011
Hi Chenna,

I just pulled up the listing on Trulia.com, and clicked on the "View Large Photos" link just below the main picture, and all 22 shots are there to be seen.

Unfortunately, that house is actually already Under Contract.

Cheers.

Scott Laughlin
Prudential Fox & Roach, Realtors
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 9, 2011