Looking at a new house in Branch Crossing, but many tiny run-down homes on the street (Marietta). Is this area being revitalized or is it going down?

Asked by Hcdrossetti, Dallas, TX Thu Aug 9, 2012

Answers

5
mjp972, Home Buyer, Farmers Branch, TX
Thu Sep 13, 2012
I own one of the homes in Branch Crossing. The area is now "coming back to life" after the market took a major hit. The nearby DART station is something that has helped. There's a lot of redevelopment happening around it. The city of Farmers Branch seems to be giving this area a lot of attention. The location just can't be beat. Since I travel a lot, I'm particulary glad that it's a relatively cheap cab ride to either airport. Holt is correct. Many of the older homes that you have seen are being held by investors.
Holt Barber, Agent, Plano, TX
Thu Aug 9, 2012
I grew up near this area, live on the other side of 635 and currently do a lot of work in and around Farmers Branch. This area is going through revitalization. It was really hot before the market took a turn for the worse then it slowed down quite a bit but now we are seeing much more movement in the area. Many of the older homes you see have been bought by investors and builders and are slowly being torn down with new homes being built. The location is fantastic, the parks around there are great and with the new dart line and the improvement to 635 I think this makes this area a great place to buy. If only the schools were a little better.

If you would like more detailed stats on where the market it heading in Branch Crossing just contact me and I would be happy to provide that to you.

Holt Barber, CRS, CNE
Ebby Halliday Realtors
cell: 972-795-3636
Holt@Ebby.com
Dixon Wong, Agent, Dallas, TX
Thu Aug 9, 2012
Hi again,

Many older subdivision in Irving is being revitalized in the area. If there a particular reason you are looking in Branch Crossing area? School? close to family?

I just want to point out that there are other great area in Irving for you to consider.

If you like, you can email me at dixondfw@gmail.com and we can discuss your options whether in Branch Crossing or other parts of Irving/Coppell area.

Dixon
JP and Associate
http://www.findyourtexashome.com
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Thu Aug 9, 2012
Dallas many areas are currently be torn down . Farmens Branch is a central location in Dallas . Much is consider when purchasing a home. If you are not working with a Realtor contact my office
today where I can show you many amazing homes work with your family specifications.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com

Follow me on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/lynn911dallas
Rich Homer, Agent, NAPLES, FL
Thu Aug 9, 2012