Looking at Cypress Lakes Village, What is the current activity in this area... compared to other surr. areas

Asked by Robert, North Carolina Fri Jan 16, 2009

Found alot of great available houses in Cypress Lake Village Community of Hope Mills/ Greys Creek NC. Is this an up and coming community. How is the current market in this area of Fayetteville, Hope Mills, and is there currently alot of activity in this area. Who are available Realtors that are familiar and work in this area, and how is the current market in this location.

Answers

1
David Baker, Agent, Cameron, NC
Sat Jan 17, 2009
Hi Robert,
Cypress Lakes Village is a very nice up-and-coming neighborhood! The market in this area has not been as negatively effected as a lot of other areas due to being near Ft. Bragg. In the past 6 months, 5 homes have sold in CLV ranging from $242-299K. There is one pending sale for $345K, and 14 active listings from $262-369K. I will be glad to assist you should you need a local Realtor. You can see all these listings from a link at my website searching by subdivision. Feel free to call anytime.
Dave Baker
Broker/Realtor
Stedman Realty
910-824-0928
Web Reference:  http://www.davidbakernc.com