Looking at Buying a House in Warner Robins - Landings Golf Course Area

Asked by Don Hadyk, Boca Raton, FL Sat Apr 19, 2008

Is there much noise pollution from the airbase? How does the Landings location compare to other WR areas for schools, shopping, etc.

Answers

2
John Cobb, Agent, Warner Robins, GA
Sat Apr 19, 2008
Noise pollution is very limited close to the base. On the south end of town there are sonic booms every once in a while (average one per week). It is Warner Robins High School and Bonaire Middle: Great school zones. Shopping isn't far. Any questions check out my web site or give me a call. Thanks!
Terri Jackson, Agent, Warner Robins, GA
Sat Apr 19, 2008
NO ther is not. every noe and then at the south end of the gate there is bad odor that occurs but I live about 2 miles from the landings and we never have smelled anything. I drive by the landings everyday to work and have never smelled it either. Have you already started looking at homes? Do you have a list of available homes? I woukd be more than happy to help you find a home. Besides The Landings there is also Southfield Plantation and Riverbend in the same general area. You can email me direct at terrijackson.realtor@gmail.com and I will send you the active listings in all these neighborhoods