Looking a wonderful home in peekskill with a property tax lower no higher than 6k.

Asked by tdawgjson7365, Peekskill, NY Sun Sep 9, 2012

Answers

6
Michael Levy, Agent, Armonk, NY
Mon Sep 10, 2012
Hi: I'll be happy to help you find the best deal in your segment. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Please call me about your search at my office: 914-273-9688. I feel confident that you can find what you are looking for. Sincerely, Michael F. Levy, Principal Broker, Grand Lux Realty. http://www.GrandLuxRealty.com.

We are looking for more agents & offer commission splits up to 80% with no fees.
Geraldine (G…, Agent, Hopewell Junction, NY
Sun Sep 9, 2012
Our team is happy to help. Expertise & efficiency are the name of the game to getting what you want!

Geri DeWitt Ruby
Broker/Owner, CRS, ABR, CRB, CDPE
RE/MAX Moniesworth Realty
914.489.1958
Geriruby@msn.com
David, Home Seller, White Plains, NY
Mon Sep 17, 2012
Michael, what's the scoop with your answer? How are you so confident you can find what they are looking for when all they said was they wanted taxes under $6k? Perhaps they want a new 5 bedroom colonial on 2 acres or more. You going to find that with taxes under $6k? Also, what the story about looking for more agents? Are you just a bunch of hype or what?
D
3 bed, any amount of bath ive seen a few searching myself i just want to know if theres more out there.
Flag Mon Sep 17, 2012
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Mon Sep 10, 2012
Consider working with an agent of your own. If purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.
ApartmentMas…, Other Pro, yonkers, NY
Sun Sep 9, 2012
I know Peekskill very well and can definitely help you find the perfect home . Feel free to call me at 914-620-5079 so I can better assist you .
Christopher…, Agent, Tarrytown, NY
Sun Sep 9, 2012
Hi, luckily for you the prices in Peekskill have come down significantly over the years, taxes are reasonable as well. If you would like assistance from a Buyers Agent please feel free to message me directly.

Christopher Pagli
Licensed Associate Broker
Accredited Buyer Representative
William Raveis Legends RealtyGroup
914 406 9023