Home Buying in Lake Ariel>Question Details

20601055m, Home Buyer in Lake Ariel, PA

Local mortgage broker in ne pa

Asked by 20601055m, Lake Ariel, PA Mon Jun 25, 2012

Mark. Chris byrnes number is not in service

Answers

4
And....despite advice to the contrary....you want someone LOCAL!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 25, 2012
Amen Mark! How many deals have gone awry because of out-of-state lenders that don't "get" our area?!!!! I really wish people would remember REAL ESTATE IS LOCAL and when someone asks for Northeast PA help, that's what they NEED.
Flag Mon Jun 25, 2012
So John Burke what do you know of the location specific nuances of home sales in our little corner of Northeast PA?

One mortgage broker I highly recommend is Jason Wiggins. 570-704-4809 He will give you answers quickly. I have had several clients rave about his customer service and results. He is prompt and returns calls and emails quickly - a true professional. Good luck to you.
I agree, Karen.....Jason is on my short list of go-to guys as well.

Mark T. Bond
Century 21 Select Group
Flag Mon Jun 25, 2012
Tony Piestrak 407-1810. If he can't help he will send you in the right direction.
570-807-6256 is the cell # to reach Chris; I've spoken with him several times today on a variety of transactions at this number.
However, if you continue to experience difficulties, please feel welcome to email him at:

cbyrnes@gateway-funding.com

You'll be extremely satisfied once you've introduced yourself. This guy is awesome.

Mark / Century 21