Lisle Metra Parking Issues

Asked by Pora, Loop, Chicago, IL Sun Jun 28, 2009

I am planning to move to LISLE Suburb. I work in downtown. HOws MEtra parking status for Lisle. I have heard there is 7 years wait. Is it easy to get daily nparking. What are other parking options.

Answers

1
Matt Diehl, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed May 2, 2012
My wife and I have lived in Lisle before. Beautiful town. We ended up moving to Oak Park, also a beautiful town. When out there, i honestly can't say i used the train much, other than a few times, as most of us Realtors need to drive clients around, etc.

Yes, to my knowledge, there is a wait on parking for the Metra station itself. As for the "7 year wait" I think that may be heresay - sounds a bit exaggerated - and I can neither confirm nor deny the wait time being that long. However, I know there are other parking options available in the immediate surrounding area of the station.

Would you be taking the train in the mornings or at night?

Give me call, and I'll be happy to discuss with you further.

773-710-8818 (call/text)

Matt

Matt Diehl
Licensed Realtor
Coldwell Banker Lincoln Park Plaza
773-710-8818 (call/text)

PS - I am always grateful for your referrals, and I promise to treat them well. If you know anyone thinking about buying, selling, or renting real estate, give me a call!
Web Reference:  http://mattdiehlrealtor.com