Home Buying in Henderson>Question Details

Richard, Home Buyer in Reno, NV

Like to connect with an experienced agent to purchase rental house in Henderson.

Asked by Richard, Reno, NV Tue Jul 10, 2012

Hi Richard,

As you can see, there are a group of us willing to work on your behalf. You mention you would like an experienced agent to purchase a rental house. Great, first things first, need to know how you are purchasing a home, cash or obtaining financing? If cash, great, lots of investors have been doing the same. If you need financing, we need to get you set up to speed with a local lender to get you pre approved. Sellers want to know you are qualified to purchase. We have low inventories and you really need to have everything in order to be ready to move when putting in an offer. Feel free to contact me to discuss your criteria further, all the best, Lenora at 702-591-0300 or email me at lapis99@aol.com
Hello Richard:
I am an agent with the Woolston Team (10 people) at Prudential Americana Group Realty ( the largest realty in Las Vegas) . I have 35 years of investment experience . I live and work in Henderson. I would like to talk to you to understand exactly what you are looking for . I have questions on financing,price and criteria Then I would get to work finding that property for you. Please caontact me at Steves@repolasvegas.com or phone at 702-994-4849
Hi Richard,
I own several rental properties here myself and I specialize in working with buyers who are interested in purchasing rental properties in the Las Vegas area. Due to our recent foreclosure situation there are a lot of people who will have to rent for many years to come, so finding a good long-term tenant should not be a problem. I have been a resident of Henderson for many years and I am very familiar with all the different areas of our city so I know I can help you find the best return for your investment. Please feel free to contact me either by phone (702) 321-0131 or email me at sffeller1@gmail.com and I will be happy to discuss this further with you. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Hello Richard,
I can provide you with complete analysis on every property to define that is good rental or not. If you looking for regular agent , you can find them every where. If you are looking for somebody who can understand your needsand implement them call me or send me e-mail

I'd like to apply for the job.

Hi Richard,
I have lived here since 1956, I have been selling real estate since 1990. I am very loyal to my clients, doing more for you than expected. Please visit my site & read "How I work for you" Looking forward to hearing from you.
Hi Richard,

Roeder and Associates is available to assit you in your selection process, 27 years experience in the construction/real estate industry.

Actually, just completed a purchase for a couple from Reno in Lake Las Vegas.

Email your preferences/criteria in Henderson, I will set a private search based on your wants and needs.

Thanks, Larry

Co-ordinating Real Estate for You,

Larry Roeder, Realtor ®
Roeder & Associates CDPE, SFR
cell: 702-755-0176
Realtor®: http://larryroeder.las.mlxchange.com

ECO Properties
8871 W Flamingo Road Suite 202,
Las Vegas, Nv 89147

Mortgage Options: jackieroeder.mortgage@gmail.com
Accounting: http://www.balanceyourbooksllc.com
I would be happy to assist you. I have been selling homes in Henderson for over 10 years as a Broker/Salesperson. Feel free to contact me via my website: http://www.LaShelleSellsLasVegas.com