Landlords who are accepting section 8?

Asked by tapiahannah21, San Antonio, TX Fri Mar 1, 2013

Looking for a 4 bdrm, 2 bath, House in 78250 zip code area, where i live now, but in a 3 bdrm house, and I want to stay in this zip code area. Lived in the same house going on 12 years.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Marty Shields, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Fri Mar 1, 2013
Email me with your info and I will do a search for you.
0 votes
Leah Steidel, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Wed Mar 20, 2013
Hello! I am a local Realtor and I work mainly with rental properties. I can assist you in your search with just a little bit of information! I do all of the footwork for you to make the search stress-free. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call, text, or email me any time at 210.815.2911/ Best of luck to you and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
0 votes
Jason Campbe…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Fri Mar 1, 2013
Contact the San Antonio Housting Authority or SAHA - easiest way to find them is here:

0 votes
James E. Vale, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Fri Mar 1, 2013
If you have paid rent for 12 years, you should consider buying instead of renting. Stop by my office and I will help you get into a home.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more