Home Buying in Richfield>Question Details

Patricia Wee…, Renter in Fairlawn, OH

Land Contracts or Rent to Own Homes?

Asked by Patricia Weese, Fairlawn, OH Sun Mar 2, 2014

How can I find homes that are willing or interested in Rent to Own situations, or Land Contracts without having to spend money on websites? We are having a rough time with financing and need to find a 3 BR 2 BA in the Revere School District (Ohio), and it has been proven to be near impossible.

Answers

2
No need to spend a penny "on websites." The reason: The real profit for the investor is in the monthly cash flow and when you exercise your option to buy. Charging for website access is just pennies of profit, and restricts the number of people who might actually go through with a rent-to-own. Ignore anyone who wants to charge you.

Here's a blog I wrote on how to find rent-to-own properties and land contracts: http://bit.ly/findaleaseoption Some involve Realtors; some you do on your own.

1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 2, 2014
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Burke, VA
Hi, Patricia. Feel free to call or text (330.571.9931) or email Ro@RealtorRo.com. Let me know your price range: there are currently 5 rental listings in the Revere SD .
As of right now we are hoping to spend no more that $1500 on rent, we can be flexible if the property includes utilities. If you happen to know of any one willing to rent or consider a land contract let me know. We need a 3+ BR 2+ BA with washer and dryer on site (hopefully, we can be swayed to buy them if the rent price is right).
Flag Thu Mar 20, 2014