Lake Placid - Median home price, Average Days on Market, % of Sold vs on Market

Asked by Chad Laplante, New York, NY Thu Jul 5, 2007

I am particularly interested in the Condo Market, but I would love any available information on the real estate market in Lake Placid, NY.

Thank you.

Answers

3
Michael Damp, Agent, Lake Placid, NY
Tue Oct 13, 2009
Chad,
The market is changing, we have several condo's available in the Lake Placid area. The prices start in the mid 300k's for a large, 2000 sq.ft to 3000 sqft condo/townhome and the prices go upto the 700k range for a view of the lake and shared lakefront on pristine lake placid lake. Rivebend townhomes is the newest devopment and they have several adk style homes in the 385k to 450k range, 3000 sq.ft of area.

days on market is getting longer 4 to 6 months if priced to sell, 1 year or longer if priced high. Average price would be in the 400k range.

if you need any assistance or would like to preview any of the condos on the market, send me an email
mike@centruy21highpeaks.com check out our website to look at area mls listings
Robert Martin, Agent, Lake Placid, NY
Thu Apr 30, 2009
Number of offers and offer prices are certainly down and therefore there are deals to be had. You just need a good buyer's agent who knows the market. If you want particulars I would be happy to provide them. Give me a call.
Trulia Roger, Home Buyer, Alameda, CA
Thu Jul 5, 2007
Hi Chad,
You might want to check out Trulia's real estate guide for Lake Placid. It's not a substitute for a real estate professional, but it's a good start.