LOOKING FOR LARGE MOBILE HOME WITH TWO MASTER BEDROOMS TWO BATH, LG KITCHEN, LG LIVING ROOM WITH FIREPLACE

Asked by Beverly Maille, Dunnellon, FL Sat Jan 19, 2008

WOULD LIKE TO FIND A MOBILE HOME WITH LITTLE TO O DOWN..CREDIT IS GOOD

Answers

4
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Mon Jan 28, 2008
Hi Beverly,

Trulia shows 51 mobile/manufactured homes for sale in Ocala at the link below.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
April Rountr…, , Ocala, FL
Tue Jul 1, 2008
As a Realtor who lives and works in the Ocala area, I feel your best option is to enlist the services of a Realtor from our area. Also, getting prequalified for the type of financing you want is key. When you are ready to make an offer on a home you want, the seller sees that you are serious because you have taken the time to know what your financing abilities are. And, mobile home financing requires special criteria to be met for the lender, so you need someone who can stay connected with your loan officer and make sure everything goes smoothly.

I would be happy to assist you not only in finding a mortgage company or bank, but also to help you find a home that meets your needs. It is a wonderful time to buy in our area! I can have listings sent directly to your email with photo galleries, if you would like to contact me.

Best wishes and hope that I have helped,
April
Myke Atwater, Agent, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Sat Jan 19, 2008
First of all, because the financing arrangements for a mobile home differ, it would be helpful to you and to your realtor if you get pre-qualified by a local lender. Speak with at least three lenders such as Countrywide, Wells Fargo, and a more local lender to compare their programs. Some are better than others in meeting various needs. Then make a few calls to realtors until you find someone who you think will have your best interests at heart. Work with the lender and realtor who make you the most comfortable--remember you are the customer, and their job is to service you and your needs!!
Web Reference:  http://www.MykeTriebold.com
Pam Winterba…, Agent, Danville, VA
Sat Jan 19, 2008
Beverly.....

Your best source for this would be a local Realtor who specializes in mobile homes. The financing on mobile homes is different that residential real estate as they are under the department of housing a treated like cars and motor homes on financing. Your minimum down would be 10% and if you are lucky you may find a loan with 5% down. Good luck.