LOOKING FOR A HOME FACING THE M2 CANAL WITH 2.5 ACRES OF LAND IN ZIP CODE 33470. IS THERE ANY FOR SALE AT?

Asked by Radhay, Boca Raton, FL Tue Feb 19, 2008

THIS TIME, IF NOT AND THERE WAS RECENTLY, HOW MUCH WAS THE SELLING PRICE. PLEASE HELP!

Answers

5
Teddy Jagess…, , Wellington, FL
Tue Dec 1, 2009
I hope you have found a home by now, yes there are homes for sale on the M2 canal
Web Reference:  http://mypbchomes.com
Lourdes, Home Seller, Loxahatchee, FL
Tue Sep 1, 2009
This response appears to be outdated, however, I own a home facing the M2 canal and it does make for privacy and breathtaking views of sunsets and night sky watching. It’s on a 1.92 acre parcel. Feel free to email me at hensonfl5@aol.com with questions. Here’s a link for more info. and pictures.
http://www.classifiedflyerads.com/vt/virtualtour.php?id=8718…
Kcmbldr, , West Palm Beach, FL
Tue Aug 11, 2009
I am curious, why would you want to build or buy on the M2? You can not get to the ocean or the intercoastal or Lake Okeechobee. The banks are extremely steep the further west you go. Suggestion, build or buy in Lake Clarke Shores, the lakes in that community directly tie into the M2. I do know of a five acre tract that backs onto the M2, but the banks are real steep. I am a small local custom home builder that would be more than happy to help you out. Good Luck.
Anthony, , West Palm Beach, FL
Tue Mar 11, 2008
If your looking to rent to own home s any where. You should just call up non-owner occupied or vacant property owners and ask them if they would consider owner financing there property. I do this for a living. I help people with bad credit or just i a pitch with cash, buy home with this creative mortgage program. if you or anyone you know needs help BUYING A HOME EASY .NO BANKS NO LOANS JUST CALL ME AT 5612948089. OR EMAIL ME AT barbershop042033@yahoo.com p.s. do ask about the email address. its a long story.
Pam, Home Buyer, lox, florida
Wed Feb 20, 2008
I have a beautiful 4 bedroom 3 bath home with 3400 SF, right near Lion Country Safari (we can hear the lions roar if we're outside in the morning). Also near the M2 Canal. The home has EVERYTHING...stainless appliances, granite, 12 foot ceilings, All wood and tile flooring....LARGE heated pool (36x16')...outbuilding, concrete drive. The roads are private and no one comes back here unless they live here (not a "trhrough" street) yet we have no Home Owner Assoc.-lots of folks are equestrians. I do not have 2.5 Acres, though...just 1.5acres but we need just 400K for the whole thing (husband has been transferred to Ohio). I am a teacher and my boys love it here-schools are great and we are very near Wellington! Write me here if interested or check out the link at Realtor.com...MLS#R2881327-Good Luck! Wish the same for me!