LOOKING FOR A BRICK 2 FAMILY HOUSE IN BED STY IN A NICE CONDITION ANY HELP ???

Asked by MARK3622, Brooklyn, NY Wed Aug 1, 2012

Answers

6
Alicia Lopez, Agent, Kissimmee, FL
Sun Jan 6, 2013
I have a 2 family house for sale in Canarsie in SUPER excellent condition. But if you only want BS then let me know whats your price range?
Claudia Will…, Agent, New York, NY
Sun Jan 6, 2013
Hello Mark3622,

Are you still looking? If so, call or inbox me and we can discuss your budget and what's available.
Israel Wittow, Both Buyer And Seller, Brooklyn, NY
Thu Aug 9, 2012
Hey my name is Izzy and I work in the Bed - Stuy area.
Now I got About 11 two family available.
I will like to work with you.
Please give me a call
612-598-6298
Thx
, ,
Mon Aug 6, 2012
Good morning Mark,

First steps:

1. Meet with a Local Mortgage Banker to get prequalified for mortgage financing. The Mortgage Banker will review all facets of your loan request to answer your questions with regards to the types of loans and maximum loan amounts you could qualify for.

2. Get a referral to a good, local, real estate attorney. Call the attorney, retain the attorney so you have her information handy when you make an offer. Having that information at time of offer helps you demonstrate to the Seller how serious you are, and they will consider your offer with more interest.

3. Line up a Home Inspector. A good home inspector will scare the heck out of you: that's what you pay him for! But you'll concentrate on the fundamentals of the property: roof free of leaks, plumbing, heating and electrical up to code and in good working order. Again, when you make an offer and you have your Home Inspector ready to go, your offer will be considered with much more interest by a Seller because you truly have your "ducks in a row" and your preparation demonstrates your serious attitude about conducting the purchase transaction in a timely manner.

4. Find an experienced Local Realtor who works in your desired shopping area. A serious pro Realtor will refuse to show you homes until you are Prequalified for mortgage financing. Don't take offense! That Realtor doesn't want you to be disappointed and wants you to have a smooth experience as you shop for your new home.

Put together your Team of real estate professionals and shop 'til you drop!

Trevor Curran
Alicia Lopez, Agent, Kissimmee, FL
Sat Aug 4, 2012
What's your price range? Are you preapproved?
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Thu Aug 2, 2012
Why not simply consider working with an agent of your own; he/she can provide suitable listings, any necessary information, schedule showings, etc.