Peter Wallace,  in Vero Beach, FL

LOOKING FOR A 3 BEDROOM HOME CLOSE TO TOWN. NO REMODEL. ANY THOUGHTS. PETER 7725381100

Asked by Peter Wallace, Vero Beach, FL Mon Jul 18, 2011

Answers

4
Shannon Flav…, Agent, Ketchum, ID
Tue Jul 19, 2011
Peter,

There is a great home listed in West Ketchum. This is the neighborhood just west of downtown. It's about 3-4 blocks to main street. The home is currently the least expensive single-family home in the neighborhood at $595,000. It is a 3 bedroom/2.5 bath house/2-car garage and a nice yard and patio. It's on a very nice street, in a great nook of town. The house was built in 1991, has a new roof and is move in ready. If you'd like, I can email you some info, just email me at sflavin@windermere.com. Or this link should take you there. Thanks for your interest in Sun Valley.

Shannon Flavin
Suzanne Walsh, Agent, Sun Valley, ID
Tue Jul 19, 2011
Hi Peter,
Here's a great home with 2 master suites and a full apartment over the garage that could be the third bedroom. Close to river, bike path, and about a mile from town (an easy, flat, beautiful bike ride) and is one of the most affordable homes in the area. Sellers are super motivated and would sell for just over $700k. Lots of sunshine, privacy, and cul d'sac quiet with mountain views.

Follow this link to see the page:

<A HREF="http://www.flexmls.com/link.html?ua6o68m86hv,1,1">Click to view listing(s)</a>

This link is valid until 8/18/2011.
Thanks!
Suzanne
Jim Paulson, Agent, Boise, ID
Mon Jul 18, 2011
Peter, thanks for the question. Since you are an agent as well, let me to some additional qualifications:
1) define "close to town" - does that mean walking or driving distance?
2) No remodel - does that mean structural or just cosmetic?
3) Ketchum / Sun Valley is a resort area, so you pay for the name to live in the right community if that is important to you. If you don't mind living more "generic", you can find less priced homes within relatively short commute times.
4) Since you are from Florida, keep the winter snow conditions in mind when it is time to commute in the winter.

Even though I am licensed to sell real estate in the entire state, I typically refer Sun Valley / Ketchcum business to agents that are more familiar with that area (they have a different MLS than we do in Boise)..

I was just talking to someone earlier today about pricing in the Sun Valley area and they mentioned that prices are really low compared to five years ago, but I guess you are used to that from Florida.
x, , Sun Valley, ID
Mon Jul 18, 2011
Please provide more information regarding your search, i.e. price range, area of Ketchum, square footage needed, etc.