LOOKING CONDO, Delray,Boyton communauty. 2 brm. I have a small pet (10 pounds) good behavior, no bark, used to live in a condo amessep2@gmail.com

Asked by amessep2, Delray Beach, FL Sun Feb 3, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3094631473-2640-SW-22nd-Ave-1…

Answers

4
Violetta Pol…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Mon Feb 18, 2013
There are few communities in Delray and few in Boynton that allow small pets, you need to be more specific if you are looking for 55+ and in what price range.
Vicki Hulsman, Agent, Delray Beach, FL
Mon Feb 4, 2013

There are a few condo communities that allow pets in Delray/Boynton. I can send you a list of ones that are available right now. If you give me a call, I can tailor the list to include all of criteria (i.e. price range, location, etc). My number is 561.523.2293.

OR

You can just email me exactly what you're looking for and I'll email you back a list with photos and all pertinent information. My email: vickihulsman@keyes.com

Finally, you can also search the MLS on my website for the most up-to-date information on Florida properties: http://www.vickihulsman.keyes.com

Have a great day!

Vicki Hulsman
Keyes Realtors
Delray Beach, FL
Betsy Conway, Agent, Delray Beach, FL
Mon Feb 4, 2013
Sabal Pines does not allow any pets. Sorry.. I am a pet lover, too! There are a few others that do! Let me know if you would like me to send you information on them
Peter Cavana…, Agent, Delray Beach, FL
Sun Feb 3, 2013
There are a couple of Condo's in Boynton Beach area in your price range that do allow pets. Please contact me if you would like to arrange a convenient day and time to see them.

Peter Cavanagh CIAS
Certified Investor Agent Specialist
Broker Realtor
Realty Emporium
561 330-3600

Sales * Leasing * Rental Property Management