LEASE PURCHASE

Asked by Shy, Baker, LA Tue Aug 19, 2008

Answers

2
Dana Schuster, Agent, Slidell, LA
Sat Aug 23, 2008
Your best option is to contact an agent & them the agent find you some listings w. this option available. if you would like to call me at 985-640-6889 I can explain the process in more detail. The basics are that you sign a lease purchase agreement w. a specific time fram usually 1-2 yrs. By that time,you will have gotten your down payment together & can go to aq bank/mortgage co. & get financing w. them. You will hqave agreed to have the down payment established by the time the agreement is up. The terms vary from trasaction to transaction. it depends on the seller's terms. usually a deposit is required. in Louisiana.we also have bond for deed. There are a lot of lp & bfd's available right now due to the sluggish market.
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Tue Aug 19, 2008
Good Morning, please expand on your question. I do alot of these and can assist you in answering your question.
Web Reference:  http://www.ScottSellsNH.com