Kissimmee or Davenport? Best place to buy a vacation home?

Asked by Me, Kissimmee, FL Thu Mar 15, 2012

i am from the U.K and i am looking to purchase a vacation home to rent out but also for myslef and my family to come over to Florida to go to the theme parks, just wondering which area is best

Answers

1
Antonio Vega…, Agent, Saint Cloud, FL
Thu Mar 15, 2012
Not much difference, since you can find good deals and great locations in both. It will come down to usage. If you plan to rent it short-term for vacation purposes then Davenport will be better due to proximity to Disney. There is also more inventory to choose from that have pools. However depending on your price range, there are very nice communities in Kissimmee that are excellent for short-term rentals such as Terra Verde, Wyndham Palms, Emerald Island. So the bottom line answer comes to what is your price range and how close to Disney can you find a home within that price.

You can look at all available inventory, direct from MLS feed, at http://www.SearchKissimmeeHomes.com
And feel free to contact me with any questions, just click on my photo to e-mail me. Was this answer helpful? If so please click on the "thumbs up" or the "best answer".

Tony Vega
Charles Rutenberg Realty