Home Buying in Roslyn>Question Details

Brittany, Home Buyer in East Williston, NY

Just wondering if you would be able to give me more info. on a specific location.

Asked by Brittany, East Williston, NY Thu Jul 10, 2008

Price 519,000..Acorn Ponds..Address not disclosed.. 2 br 2/5 bath

Answers

4
Very simple, let's go look at the unit of interst, I am in Williston Park as well and can provide/guide you to a wealth of information.

Anna Brocco
917-576-5376
abrocco@laffey
Hi Anna....can you give me the tax info on the 23 regent place...?
I believe it's around 23,000
Also is the parking a legal office? As the seller has converted to?
Flag Mon Sep 2, 2013
How large is Acorn Ponds? How many units are there? I saw that 50 or so properties were sold there in the past two years. My husband says something must be wrong with the area. Please help me understand the situation. I really liked it when I drove through recently.

PS. Please excuse me for jumping into your thread. I am having lots of trouble navigating this site.
Hi Brittany,

I live and work as a Realtor in Roslyn and can give you information on Acorn Ponds and Cricket Club right next door. If you would like to email me at mlichaa@laffey.com. It is best to know all the available properties to see which suits you best. Feel free to contact me at anytime. I am available to show you anything you'd like! Have a wonderful evening.

Melanie Lichaa
Century 21 Laffey Associates
mlichaa@laffey.com
Please contact me off line at Gail@GailGladstone.com for whatever details are available on this property.
Web Reference: http://GailGladstone.com