Just wondering if there's someone here who can help me with an employment lawyer in my area? I need legal advice before pursuing a new home.

Asked by Phineas Jalyper, Provo, UT Thu Jun 21, 2012

Thanks! http://www.campbelllawyers.net/

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


- Linda Bills…, Home Buyer, Salt Lake City, UT
Thu Jun 21, 2012
The best Real Estate Attorney I have used is Scott Sabey. Here is a link to his information.

if i can help you with any real Estate please give me a call.

Linda Bills 801-347-3384
0 votes
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Thu Jun 21, 2012
I seriously doubt that there are any Attorneys on this web site;
We are staffed by Realtors,
and Realtors are not allowed to give LEGAL advice.

The best you can hope for is referral to a Real Estate Attorney.

Good luck and may God bless
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more