Jacksonville Ranch Club

Asked by Ketan, New Jersey Mon May 11, 2009

Any one have any idea about this - Jacksonville Ranch Club- community? This is near jax airport.
Is this good place to buy lot and eventually build home?
Is that area safe?
Is this reliable?

Thank you

Answers

3
Sherry Meyer, , Orange Park, FL
Mon May 11, 2009
The Jacksonville Ranch Club is a beautiful gated community with awesome bridal paths (12 miles worth), stocked lakes for fishing or just boating, beautiful wooded and lake front lots. Quality equestrian living is becoming scarce here in Florida. This is an excellent place to buy because the cost of acreage is at an all time low, and developers will build to suit, or offer suggested plans and the price per square footage has declined drastically. There are two recreational centers. The scenary and surroundings are absolutely exquisite. Just awesome. What makes this so attractive is that horse lovers are seeking locations that still have the old Florida charm but are convenient to beaches, the airport, downtown Jax, etc.

So you can get away from it all, and then venture into the social scene at your leisure.

I would be glad to assist you. Just call, Sherry Meyer at (904) 651-2194. Weichert Realtors, 1st Coast.
I agree with Michele Krieger, I fell for the trap and ended up paying five or six times more than what the land was worth. I am still holding on to it since it is already paid in full but like she says it will take another 10 to 15 years for it to get to where it was. And yet it may NEVER get to what I initially paid for it. DON'T fall for the Jacksonville Ranch SCAM
Flag Thu Sep 22, 2016
Nice sell. In reality it is acres upon acres of a development that went bust during the housing bubble. Almost all the lots have sold, many are now in forclosure or shortsale. The area is a ghost town and no one is building. The land just sits there vacant except for a few homes and a few amenities. Probably will never be a viable place to build, at least not in the next decade or so.
Flag Sat Apr 20, 2013
Linda Bayles, Agent, Orange Park, FL
Tue May 12, 2009
Ketan,

What type neighborhood are you really looking for? I prefer St Johns and Clay County to the Northside. Call and I can give you some more options to consider. Linda Bayles Remax Specialists 904-465-3852
Send me names and status of equestrian communities in these two areas.

Marie Griffith
Flag Thu Jan 8, 2015
Is St Johns an equestrian community? What are the communities in
Clay County for equestrians similar to Jackson Ranch.

Marie Griffith
Taos, NM
Flag Thu Jan 8, 2015
Larry Atwell, , Jacksonville, FL
Mon May 11, 2009
Yes to all your questions. Contact me to get you connected to the right ones to assist you buy there.

Larry@jacksonvillehomes4u.com

Larry