I do not agree with the statement that "homes in Morrisville are hard to sell and depreciating in value". Actually, Morrisville homes are and should be getting pretty good appreciation. As a very active Realtor in the Morrisville area, the beneficial advantages I am seeing are:
1. Terrific 'heart-of the-Triangle' location
2. Best coverage of all kinds of shopping -Grocery, restaurants, specialty etc.
3. Easy access to 40, 540
4. Proximity to RDU, RTP, UNC, Duke etc.
5. Closest Wake county location to Durahm
6. Location of many religious/worship centers, great schools , child care, and the newly announced Wake Tech campus
I have sold a lot of homes in Kitts Creek and especially now with the Davis Drive access, Kitts Creek is getting very attractive for buyers. So are Providence Place, Town Hall Commons, Downing Glen, Breckenridge, Chessington, Shilo Grove, Wexford, Twin lakes and Phillips Place.
Please contact me to enjoy full Realtor services and a very unique Realtor Credit ($1000's) when you have me as your Buyer Agent.