Home Buying in Wading River>Question Details

Lori Burgess, Home Buyer in Massapequa, NY

It appears this place is in the middle of nowhere, what can you tell me about it? Thank you

Asked by Lori Burgess, Massapequa, NY Fri Jan 17, 2014

Answers

7
Wading River is on the North Fork of Long Island. Although most residents live here full time, there are some Summer homes. It is also a tourist destination because Wading River has a state park, beaches, farm stands, restaurants and vineyards. There are also outlet stores, a water park and an aquarium nearby. Plus Wading River is also close to the Hamptons. This home is close to all.
Hi Lori. There is no particular address associated with your question. if you are referring to the general area of Wading River, there are numerous places in the surrounding area, such as the King Kullen Shopping Center, beaches, restaurants and more. Is there something in particular you were looking for?
Lori, what property were you interested in?
I may know an agent that can tell you about it and would be more than happy to take you out there and take a look!

I have a large network of trusted agents, and I would be more than happy to get you in contact with someone that is sure to go above and beyond for your real-estate needs!

4802759566
rebeccakallhoff@gmail.com

I look forward to getting you in touch with the right agent!
Wading River has a mixture of influences. It has a noted school district and is convenient for commuting, so there are many people that live here to raise families. The North Shore Library is a great resource for the children and seniors in the area. Brookhaven National Laboratory is one of the largest employers.

Wading River also has recreational areas, Wildwood State Park, farms and open space so there is definately a serene aspect as well. In eastern part of the town near the State Park there are a number of beaches and summer cottages. Many people fish, walk and bike ride in this area, as well as in the area near Creek Road and Wading River Inlet. There are a variety of restaurants in the area.

Wading River is very convenient to any direction. You can be on the North Fork in less than 20 minutes. There are many picking farms here where you can pick vegetables, apples, peaches, strawberries, etc. Riverhead and much shopping (Tanger Mall) is less than 10 minutes away and you can reach the LIE in 15 minutes. Driving the Hamptons is also easy relatively, Westhampton is 20-25 minutes and Southampton is 40 minutes.
Let us help you😎😎We are good and willing to help😎😎

Life's Good,

Lawrence Gardner

1-631-742-4657 Cell
No link is visible, however you could consider a Google search of the area and Google Maps, you could visit the area, you could work with an agent of your own who can provide any necessary information....
Hi Lori: I'd very much like to assist you but there is no reference to an address or anything else on your post. Thanks.