Is 1$0 west end a good choice ?

Asked by Sophia, Upper West Side, New York, NY Tue Aug 9, 2011

Answers

7
Mitchell Hall, Agent, New York, NY
Fri Aug 12, 2011
10 West End Avenue is not part of the Lincon Center complex that was built as rentals in 1960 and converted to coops.

10 WEA is a new 35 story luxury glass tower condo built in 2007. It occupies a full blockfront between West 59th and West 60th Street.

Mitchell Hall, Associate Broker
The Corcoran Group
mhall@corcoran.com
917-312-0924
Armen Meschi…, Agent, New York, NY
Sun Aug 21, 2011
Hi Sophia,
If you are considering one of the buildings at Lincoln Towers, one thing to keep in mind is that only 3 of the buildings allow 25%down, and all others require 30%. In any case they offer best value per foot in the area, good amenities and solid concrete construction. Maintenance in most buildings also includes electricity. I sold two units there in the last 8 months, and both buyers are ecstatic about living there.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Tue Aug 9, 2011
Since real estate professionals are prohibited from steering, enticing a buyer to purchase, or not, in specific neighborhoods, choose the unit and area that best suits your finances, wants, needs, lifestyle, etc.
Sophia, Home Buyer, Upper West Side, New York, NY
Tue Aug 9, 2011
10west end av is a condo. I was just wondering if its a good address , or one on 79th and York would be better.
Tue Aug 9, 2011
It's a good choice if you know you'll be happy living there....
Christopher…, Agent, NY,
Tue Aug 9, 2011
There are a number of good choices on the Westside and around Lincoln Towers. This complex is ordinary and generic in overall look. In my opinion, the complex is priced rather high for what was meant to be a working class/middle class complex.
Give me a call if you woulld like to take a more comprehensive view of the neighborhood.
Christopher Stokes Moseley
Senior Vice President
Licensed Real Estate Associate Broker
RUTENBERG REALTY
212-203-8722 mobile office
Web Reference:  http://www.topagentguide.com
Lisa Conway, , New York, NY
Tue Aug 9, 2011
Lincoln Towers has been and always will be a building with big space, for the money. It is a good choice if you like the area. It is a Coop so you will need to fill out as with most building an extensive board package and submit all required information that is asked. The building requires you to put down 30 percent, and the tax deductiblity is 51 percent.
I hope this helps,
Lisa Conway, SVP Halstead Property
917-750-3088
lconway@halstead.com