Is this still on the market?

Asked by Hikderbabew, Klamath Falls, OR Sat Feb 2, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3067198829-780-W-4th-St-A-Kun…

Answers

3
Jim Paulson, Agent, Boise, ID
Mon Feb 4, 2013
This property is still available. It has been on the market twice going back to Oct 24, 2011; however the price has been dropping from $230K originally to the current price of $170K. This home could not be duplicated for this price. I think the reason it has been on the market for a while is the location as there are mixed use properties around it.

Will you be coming to the area in the near future to see it? I was showing brand new homes in Kuna today and you might want to consider some of them in that price range as well. They are actively building so we can customize homes for your specific needs as well.

Hope this helps!
Jim
Sharon Walker, Agent, Boise, ID
Mon Feb 4, 2013
This property is still available and it has a piece of commercial property that can be purchased along with this piece. If you would like additional information about this property or you would like to view it, please let me know and I can make those arrangements. If you would like further information about the location of this property, please let me know. It is in an older area of Kuna and that may or may not be a concern for you.
You can also search for additional properties on my website. If you have any real estate related questions, please let me know.
Tyler Johnson, Agent, Meridian, ID
Sat Feb 2, 2013
It is still available, please let me know if you want more info. If you don't have an agent I would be happy to show it to you.
Tyler Johnson 208-755-1061