Is this property over priced in anyone's opinion? http://www.trulia.com/property/3108008054-265-Atlantis-Cir-Saint-Augustine-FL-32080

Asked by Thomas, Delaware Thu Apr 4, 2013

And what is the Forecast for the complex... More sales/availabilities or not? There are only 7 of 117 units currently in limbo (notice of foreclosure, auction, sale)...

Answers

7
Bogcottage1, Home Owner, Danbury, CT
Thu Apr 11, 2013
oops, on my computer, the Rio Del Mar condos pop up. That was my answer to the question. So, yes, the realtor is right on. I will add this however, the asking price is often far higher than the sale. So be certin to actually see the property in person and then go way low in your offer. Good luck.
Thomas, Both Buyer And Seller, Delaware
Thu Apr 11, 2013
No.. I was inquiring about Seaside.. "Anastasia by the sea" was built 3 years prior (2000) to "Seaside at Anastasia".. So I don't which community Bogcottage 1 is/was referring too? But is "Seaside" over priced in your option?
Christine Ho…, Agent, Jacksonville Beach, FL
Thu Apr 11, 2013
I think we are talking about different communities. The address provided in the question is 265 Atlantic Circle and is in the condo community of Seaside. These were built in 2003, not the 80's. There is a condominium community directly behind Seaside that is older. It may be that Bogcottage1 is referring to that community or perhaps the address in the question is not the community that you are inquiring about. Either way, please feel free to call your Realtor to verify the specifics of the community in which you are interested. If you have not selected a professional to assist you in your home search, I would be happy to help.
Bogcottage1, Home Owner, Danbury, CT
Wed Apr 10, 2013
To expand on my reply, I live in St A halk the year and have seen these for some time lingering. The infastructure is old and the condos are very close together. Yo can do much better. The windows are single aluminum and worn out. Keep looking my friend. The agents are fooling you.
Bogcottage1, Home Owner, Danbury, CT
Wed Apr 10, 2013
yes, it should move for 76K. A very old condo 1980's. The assoc fee seems too high. These look like low income housing really, though the location is excellent.
Thu Apr 4, 2013
Thomas -
I have prepared a market analysis for you. If you would like, I could email this to you or discuss over the phone. Based on a quick look, the average sales price for a 3/2, similar square footage and a garage is $240,000. This is based on 4 sales within the past three months. There are only two active listings in this community. If you are not working with an agent, I would love the opportunity to earn your business. Please feel free to call me at 904-993-1436.

Thank you, Christine Scheutzow
The First Coast Team
This unit ( http://www.trulia.com/property/3112145712-225-Atlantis-Cir-305A-Saint-Augustine-FL-32080 ) comes furnished, 3rd floor & the buyer is no hurry or distress to sell quickly.. So, I think he is 1.5 to 2 years away from that/his number.. Compared to current comps in the complex, they show a "mean" (avg.) number of 234K over the last 6 months (9 sales).. Do you think he'll have to wait? Or will he be able get 240K withOUT a garage? Lastly, What do you think the Forecast for the complex will be?.. I've noticed there are only 7 of 117 units currently in limbo (notice of foreclosure, auction, sale)... So, More sales/availabilities come summer or not?
Flag Thu Apr 4, 2013
Matt Kelley, Agent, Saint Augustine, FL
Thu Apr 4, 2013
Well, it seems pretty healthy. I have several rentals in here as well. The median sales price over the past 6 months is about 225k-230k. There are only 2 for sale at the moment, this one and another for 264k. Let me know if you'd like to talk more about these, 904-687-7117 or MattKelleyRealEstate@gmail.com