Home Buying in Golden Beach>Question Details

Michelle Jon…, Home Buyer in Mars, PA

Is this property a short sale?

Asked by Michelle Jones, Mars, PA Sun Jun 27, 2010

I can look up the home if you provide me with the address.
What is the address of the property? i will gladly look it up for you and then provide comparables. Generally speaking, there is a range of prices in this community depending on whether it is beachfront, intracoastal, or a dry lot. this is one of the few single family home communities that are beachfront on A1A in Dade County. Very unique to the local area. Contact me at 954-559-6411, paulheller@bellsouth.net, or go to my website at http://www.SoFlaBeachHomes.com.
Hello Mrs. Jones,

I performed a quick search of the single family homes in the city of Golden Beach, Fl and there are several available and beatiful homes located directly on oceanfront ranging from just under $500K to $18.9M and within this ranges are seven short sale listings currently listed (at the time of this answer posting). For more information about the short sale process, area information, relocation, or specific home details Trulia is a great place to start your research.

For additional help from a local area realtor professional, I am happy to help.
Sonya Washington
Coral Shores Realty
Serving South Florida
786-302-0923 Direct

We are familiar with a "Golden Beach" in the Venice, Florida area. Would this be the location of your subject property?

We would be happy to help, if this is th case.

Best wishes,

Michael Saunders & Company
Since no link is visible and no address given, you may wish to ask your question again so that it can be answered accordingly--or any local agent can help you--contact any realty office(s) and inquire.
I would be happy to find all the short sales (if any) in Golden Beach for you.

Just sent me your coordinates via my trulia contact link. Is there a particular address that interests you?