Is this listing still available?

Asked by Jola, Wed Oct 29, 2008

Answers

6
Barry Shapiro, Agent, Camarillo, CA
Sun Oct 13, 2013
As of today:
Moorpark New Listings (6)
Moorpark Foreclosure Listings (1)
Moorpark Short Sale Listings (23)
Moorpark Single Family Homes for Sale (89)
Moorpark Condos & Townhomes for Sale (15)

I hope this is useful information (for someone) :-)
Bonnie Sterl…, Agent, Simi Valley, CA
Thu Feb 7, 2013
Jola, It's been 5 years since you were looking at a home in Moorpark. What did you buy?
Tina Hare, Agent, Simi Valley, CA
Mon Jan 14, 2013
To find out if a home is available, please search on my website: http://www.finehomesbytinahare.com for the most accurate information. Or give me a call. I'm happy to help!
Barry Shapiro, Agent, Camarillo, CA
Mon Oct 22, 2012
If it is, you will find it on the search tool and map on the home page of this website:
Barry Shapiro, Agent, Camarillo, CA
Fri Nov 28, 2008
Hi Jola,

To make it a little easier for you, I have put together a selection of homes depicting the entire inventory currently available on the MLS as of today. The first set of 40 homes (both attached and detached) are in NORTH Moorpark, and are priced from the low $200s to just under $800K. To view the North Moorpark homes, open the link below available (still active through the end of the year):

http://vcrdsmls.rapmls.com/scripts/mgrqispi.dll?APPNAME=vcrd…

Also, I am including 49 Homes in SOUTH Moorpark, priced in the mid-$100s to high $500s in the additional link below. Between the two links, you will be able to enjoy pictures, descriptions and other details (i.e. Days on Market, Square Footage, etc.). Trulia offers offers up-to-date home searches as well... Good Luck and Happy Holidays!
Barry Shapiro, Agent, Camarillo, CA
Wed Oct 29, 2008
Please try us again and we can probably help you. What is the property address??

~ Barry