Home Buying in Edison Park>Question Details

Olivia, Other/Just Looking in 60639

Is this house still on the market? http://www.trulia.com/property/3035277268-7747-W-Columbia-Ave-Chicago-IL-60631 If so, what is the listed price?

Asked by Olivia, 60639 Sat Jan 15, 2011

Hello Doris:

According to the multiple listing service, this house is still on the market and its list price is $349,900.00. Rather than throw random information at you right now... please let me know if there is anything else you would like to know. Feel free to click on my name and then the 'contact' button if you would more information one on one. Good Luck!

Linda Dressler, Realtor®
The Prairie Path Realty Company, P.C.
Schaumburg, IL
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 15, 2011
Doris, this home is listed for sale on the MLS, but it was actually sold at auction last weekend. I'm not sure why it's still listed, but the other properties that were sold at the auction still haven't been removed from the MLS either.
At the risk of repeating, Doris (and thank you for the question), the very best bet for you is to find a real estate agent with experience and integrity to help you find a home.
A licensed real estate agent with access to connectMLS will be able to make certain that you receive only up-to-date information about homes for sale in the areas in which you are searching. If you are interested in finding a great one, give us a call at 312.242.1000 - or you can check out our agents' and their experience and qualifications here - http://www.dreamtown.com/agents/dream-town.htm.
All the best to you, Doris!
Let us know if we can help!
Web Reference: http://www.dreamtown.com
As you were told, it's still on the market.

If your looking to buy, you should get a good buyers agent. This way you have someone to walk you through the buying process, at no cost to you. Interview two or three agents and go with the one you mesh best with.

Matt Laricy
Americorp Real Estate
Brokers Associate,e-PRO
Hi Doris,

Yes, priced for $349,900. The great aspect for many homes in Edison Park is that they can be situated on extra large lots. This particular lot is 50 feet wide, which is above average for a standard Chicago city lot, and is actually one of the larger lots available in Edison Park.

Edison Park is a wonderful community. I owned and managed a real estate brokerage in downtown Edison Park for 6 years. I am currently speaking with two homeowners in Edison Park who will be listing their homes for sale by the spring.

So, if you have any questions about the area or homes in particular, feel free to contact me.

Go Bears!
Hi Doris,
Yes, this property is still available for $349,900 and is bank owed located in Edison Park . I would be more than happy to discuss this property with your personally. If this property does not meet your needs I would make a webpage with listing that meet your criteria that you can access directly. Please feel free to contact me directly. I am a broker/owner with over twenty years of solid experience.
Looking forward to speaking with you.
Gail A. Kipp,ABR,e-Pro.
Kipp Realty Group
This house only has 2 bedrooms which is partly why it's still on the market after 74 days. It's bank owned,but apparently the bank did some major work to fix up. That's rather odd. The listing has 16 pictures so let me know and I can send it to you.
Hi Doris,

This is a great home with 1980 sq/ft, 2/2 car garages for a total of 4/car garage space.

Home has just been re-painted, new carpets, fixtures, updated kitchen & baths. Custom built ins in the kitchen, large yard & deck. I know the area well, I have friends that live in Edison Park. You can walk to downtown Edison Park & the Metra, convenient if you work downtown Chicago.

It is bank owned listed at $349,900 7 it's been on the market for 2.5/month. If you're interested in going to see it, let me know. I can schedule a private showing.

Hi Doris,

The house is listed for $349,900. Are you still interested in the house? Let me know.

Grace Yee