Is this house still on the market (4052 Belvedere St., Irvine)?

Asked by Martha C. Clay, Laguna Hills, CA Sat Nov 8, 2008

I saw a site on the web that it was on the market.

Answers

3
Ellen Boswor…, Agent, Laguna Beach, CA
Sun Nov 9, 2008
As you can see from previous answers, that property is in escrow. I am currently working with buyers in Irvine and am familiar with the area. Let me know if I can send you the current listings that meet your criteria. You can click on the ones you like, see the pictures and click on the map to show you exactly where the property is.
Ellen Bosworth
p.s let me know how many bedrooms, baths, price range, etc.
Jacqueline W…, Agent, Irvine, CA
Sat Nov 8, 2008
Martha...let me know if you need help with your search. I provide my Clients with access to the mls via a web-based service that enables them to see current status of each home. This saves a lot of time and eliminates the frustration of looking at property that are not still for sale.
Eric Israel, Agent, Orange, CA
Sat Nov 8, 2008
This bank owned home entered escrow 10/15/08 with only 5 days being on the market.

You can view all the bank owned homes in OC here http://www.socaloceanviews.com/professional1.shtml