Is this house on Zephyr Hts. built in the area of contamination of ground water ?

Asked by Billyboy96@aol.com, Victor, NY Sun Jan 17, 2010

Answers

2
Kristen Wahl’s answer
Kristen Wahl, Agent, Pittsford, NY
Sun Jan 17, 2010
Hi Bill,

Yes, Zephyr Heights is within the contaminated plume. I have attached a web address that will take you to a site with more information about the contamination and a map of the plume.

If I can answer any other questions for you or help you find another property that would meet your needs, don't hesitate to contact me!

Kristen Wahl
RealtyUSA
(585) 455-5524
kwahl@realtyusa.com
Lori McAlees, Agent, Rochester, NY
Fri Feb 19, 2010
Hi Bill,

I am a full time real estate agent that specializes in the Victor area...I live there too:-) I sent you an e-mail with the most recent articles and test results published in October & November of 2009. I also can provide you with the environmental consultant's contact info if you have further questions. I welcome you to call me at 585-317-5758 if you have further questions about the plume area, or if you would like me to assist you with buying or selling a home.